Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    Actually - I am getting a combination of timed and untimed boosters for the daily calendar and the timed ones - like a hammer or a striped candy or a UFO - can be very useful as long as I am trying to progress on new levels - since I can use them once on each level until the timer runs out.
  • adylanfan
    adylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2
    Here we go again! Having been in the group that had their SD’s removed originally I have now had them removed again. What’s happening King?
  • ZZ430101
    ZZ430101 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Gee, thanks so much for the crumbs being doled out once in a blue moon King! I appreciate the few non-timed boosters so much!

Go count your money you greedy idiots!
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    I am on board 5150 waiting for new boards and timed boosters do me no good now.  Way to punish the player, we should be able to use them when we really need them, so frustrating 
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    I  rarely comment on King games but I feel I must on the subject of timed boosters on Candy Crush.I just played now to get my 180 sugar drops and realised I achieved nothing at all - a complete waste of a couple of hours. It was no help at all even to try the next level. I don't mind buying boosters now and then but to have to buy ALL of them is ridiculous. I have therefore decided to give up what was my favourite game unless it changes back to real boosters.
    My husband is also giving up because of the same reason but he also lost his space ships/bots as well.

No point in the stupid game any more.
  • Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    To add even MORE INSULT TO INJURY.....just in the middle of playing 5175, the game just ended, I lost a life, the FULL SPACESHIP and fab 5, what on earth is going on?.  Can anyone please shed any light?.  This is now getting beyond ridiculous and that is putting it very mildly!

• Bigdm50
    Bigdm50 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I just recently started getting almost blank screen in the sugar drop. No claim reward button and the screen s tree ays on for a couple minutes before going back to the game...What's up?

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    I so agree with everyone.....Playing the sugar track to collect the timed boosters are a complete waste.  I used to play the lower levels daily to collect the sugar drops.   The boosters were rewarding and useful and fun to play and collect. Now, not so much.   The good thing is I don't have the desire now to play as much.  I can wait till new levels are released, spin the wheel daily and that's good enough.  Whomever made the change to "timed" booster, made a bad decision. jmo
  • naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    Debbie-5 I could not agree with you more. But I am delighted to have all the extra free time to not collect worthless sugar drops anymore
  • Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Hi everyone 
    it is now mid August and we are still having timed boosters.......kind of thought that would happen!
    Do bearwithme or jelly Jenny have any further updates please!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?