Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    So now I'm totally confused. I started getting timed boosters in June. Then about a week or so ago I found they were no longer timed! YAY!  This is good since I play to collect sugar drops and started my daily collection this morning.

But this afternoon, no Sugar Drops! I'm thrilled that the boosters are no longer timed, but what happened to the sugar drops?
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Seems like it's a no win situation, Kasie. I feel stuck on my level with no desire to keep trying. At least your timed boosters are gone, I was only receiving 1 or 2 sugar drops on a candy level a !ong time ago. I have received a mini game booster, magic dash, that is a great help when it's available. Good luck!
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Space dash, not magic dash, kasie, sorry. Hope you have that mini booster too.
  • Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    I have Space Race. Don't know it it's the same as Space Dash. In any event, the sugar drops are back. I can tell there was a game 'reset' of sorts, just as there was earlier today. Still confused, but happy they're back!
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Hello everyone, 

An update to this topic: The rewards in Sugar Drops will stay as they are until mid-August as the game studio is reviewing feedback. 

In the meantime if you have any thoughts or feedback regarding Sugar Drops and rewards you can keep leaving them here.

Thank you! 
    So.... any news on the feedback and will there be any changes ie sugar drops back?
  • Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    edited August 2019
    I'd also like to know if there will be any changes per our requests to end the timed sugar drops.  I see there are some new features to the sugar drops but they are still timed. 
  • gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    The sugar drops changes have been a mistake and should be changed back to the way they were.  You can't get loyal players to spend money by twisting their arms.  In fact, that is what pushes them away.  
  • stig499
    stig499 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    As if it couldn't get any worse
    When i collect sugar drops, I no longer get lollipops or freebies, 
    but at best 1-2 gold bars for every time I collect 180 drops
    it seems ridiculous to keep playing
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hello everyone, 

Updates for the Sugar Drops: Currently majority of players are receiving a mixture of timed and non-timed boosters as Sugar Drop rewards.

As the team keeps exploring the best options for these rewards, your feedback plays an important role in the process. The more specific you are in your feedback, the better it helps us to pass it onto the game studio.

Thanks so much and have a sweet day! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?