💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    @Jelly Jenny, @bearwithme told us that we would get an update in mid- August from developers regarding the timed boosters. I’m sure they are back from vacation because I’m seeing tons of Facebook posts. 
    There are hundreds (if not more) comments on different threads about players dissatisfaction with timed boosters of any kind.  It’s time for King to face us and listen to their loyal customers!  We don’t want timed boosters, period!
  • underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    I am on the same page pls bring back the regular gum drops 
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    I still believe that the management of Kings is not aware how we are playing this game  Either that or they are getting very stingy with sugar drop booster. Even with time based booster King is giving a lot of "ticks* which is seldom used why bother to give useless booster.  If you want to be generous or a bit magnaminous give gold bar lah  
  • aznerol
    aznerol Posts: 1 Newbie
    Not fun anymore To play with the timed boosters. Impossible to collect any
  • gifted12
    gifted12 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Why are you not listening to your customers.Are trying to force everyone to pay for things you earn and replace them with the useless timed nonsense. This use to be a fun relaxing game now it is a waste of time. What would make you try so hard to make money off of a popular game.  You can do better. 
    What pleasure are we getting????.
    Kids enjoy this game but the only way to enjoy this game is to pay timed nonsense.
    I am 73 years old and on a fixed income I cannot afford to pay for something that.was free and earned. You apparently do not care about your customers KING. 
    I guess my only recourse is STOP PLAYING. I am disappointed and disgusted with your tactics to make money. It should not be about money. It does not matter what your customers think. 
    We should have options on how we play or not play. 
    I am sad to leave this game .
  • moirascott
    moirascott Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hate the timed boosters agree with everyone else usually have no lives left when I get a booster so no use been playing this game since it first came out today my buddy challenge seems to have disappeared too 😡😡😡
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    Hello @moirascott and welcome to our friendly community.  Are you referring to the dynamic Duo or the Fantastic Five?  I have not had the Dynamic Duo for over a month now.  You will find that the studio will randomly try new things out and remove other things - sometimes even bringing something back that you haven't see for awhile.

As far as the timed boosters are concerned - I definitely hope we will hear something very soon from the studio, so please be patient for a little while longer.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5

@bearwithme I'm going to guess moira was referring to the Dynamic Duo. Mine also disappeared 2 or 3 days ago and hasn't returned. I didn't bother mentioning anything since like you said, in this game features come and go. i.e., the Daily Quest disappeared off my game months ago and never returned, despite relatively recent forum posts indicating a few others still have it.

The Duo challenge wasn't all that important to me, but I'll miss building my streak (it vanished when I'd reached 117).

• Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    @Ashraf. I am on level 4026 and I have used most of my boosters. Every time I think I might be getting somewhere I get a msg saying "OOPS NOT ENOUGH ORDERS AVAILABLE!!!! What does that mean???
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?