⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

tHiS iS wHaT iT LOokS LiKe wHeN tHeRe iS nO iNtErnEt...sOmEtHiNg iS wRoNg wiTh tHe gAmE...cAn iT bE

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    @eLeCi, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Where are you playing the game?  By any chance, is it on king.com?  If so, there are a few glitches and the studio is trying to resolve them.  The spinning wheel is one of them on king.com.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    @eLeCi

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

We've gotten used to having Internet which is one the conveniences we have in our daily lives in this Technological Environment. I understand your frustrations. Looking at your ScreenShot, with the King Games Icon on the Top Left, I assume you are playing on the Kingdom or King.com. I play Candy Crush Saga using my Facebook Account in 3 different places like Facebook itself, Windows 10 and iPhone iOS.

The Blue Circle with the WiFi Icon in the middle with Arrow moving clockwise, keeps on Spinning until it finds a Steady WiFi Connection nearby. Once it does, the WiFi Icon is replaced with a Green Checkmark. 

As @Elsa said, this is a known issue at the Kingdom that the Game Developers are trying to resolve. While waiting for this issue to be fixed, there are some alternative ways that you can try to see if you get lucky enough to get back in the game. If you are WiFi Connected in your home, unplug your Router & Modem, wait 60 seconds and plug them in. At the same time, turn your phone completely OFF and turn it ON once the lights on both Router & Modem are solid and steady. Go back to your game to see if your phone is still Searching for Steady WiFi Connection or if it has the Green Checkmark that I have in my ScreenShot below. Hope this helps!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    @eLeCi, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Where are you playing the game?  By any chance, is it on king.com?  If so, there are a few glitches and the studio is trying to resolve them.  The spinning wheel is one of them on king.com.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    @eLeCi

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

We've gotten used to having Internet which is one the conveniences we have in our daily lives in this Technological Environment. I understand your frustrations. Looking at your ScreenShot, with the King Games Icon on the Top Left, I assume you are playing on the Kingdom or King.com. I play Candy Crush Saga using my Facebook Account in 3 different places like Facebook itself, Windows 10 and iPhone iOS.

The Blue Circle with the WiFi Icon in the middle with Arrow moving clockwise, keeps on Spinning until it finds a Steady WiFi Connection nearby. Once it does, the WiFi Icon is replaced with a Green Checkmark. 

As @Elsa said, this is a known issue at the Kingdom that the Game Developers are trying to resolve. While waiting for this issue to be fixed, there are some alternative ways that you can try to see if you get lucky enough to get back in the game. If you are WiFi Connected in your home, unplug your Router & Modem, wait 60 seconds and plug them in. At the same time, turn your phone completely OFF and turn it ON once the lights on both Router & Modem are solid and steady. Go back to your game to see if your phone is still Searching for Steady WiFi Connection or if it has the Green Checkmark that I have in my ScreenShot below. Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?