⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Win moves and bonus booster wheel have stopped loading??

Options

Answers

• Jfergie
    Jfergie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue. It worked fine for awhile and then stopped working. It works for Daily Spin, but not for Win More Moves after a game ends. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but it did not help. I'm using a brand new Motorola G7 phone. I'm losing interest in the game. It is almost impossible to move levels without the extra boosters/moves.
  • cswiech
    cswiech Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Got a new phone, Galaxy s9. Booster wheel will not load. It was working fine on old phone, Galaxy s7. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, updated phone, updated app, nothing. Whatever this glitch is with android, please fix ASAP. Ruining my game experience.
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options
    After logging in keep getting a notice that Dexter and Friends need to take time off and will be back soon.  The game just closes out when trying to play a level.   Problem just started today...Keep loosing all space ship booster when game automatically closes out, stickers are gone,  Internet connection is fine...Not sure what's going on.  Anyone else having problems? 
    316 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I'm having the same issue (does not work for Win moves at the end of a game and buying piggy bank). Only happens on my phone (Samsung) - bought a new phone (Samsung) and did a new install - still does not work. Works on my laptop. Internet connected. Quite problematic...
  • cswiech
    cswiech Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I contacted King, and they are aware of the problem, but offered no solution. They did give me 20 gold bars, though. Maybe it will get fixed with next game update?
  • flink
    flink Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Same still here. If I reboot my phone and re reinstall the game it works. I still believe it may be a glitch but could be my phone
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options
     Hi everyone, this issue has been reported many times, so far no one seems has any definite answer. Obvious problem would be internet connection. Bonus wheel requires a real-time connection. But almost all the reports did not have internet problems, some report after reinstallation offer a brief normal operation but soon failed again. From technical point of view the culprit most likely to be the power saving mechanism  in your device, with power saving mode on online realtime communication will be interrupted. As I look deeper into this issue, I find King made CCS a power saving app. Again all I offer here is just a guess for I fail to reproduce the problem. Here is few steps you can follow:

(1) select one connection method only either wifi or mobile data.
    (2) turn off most auto features in settings or apps, like auto update ,auto backup restore...etc.
    (3) look for power saving mode and turn it off.
    (4) restart and WAIT.

If this doesn't work, next would be a safe mode check, which would be a case by case issue. Good luck, help this can solve your problem.
  • jongeling
    jongeling Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have a tablet that had this problem. We deleted the game and restarted my tablet. Added Candy Crush again and everything started working again. Yea! 
  • babatrik
    babatrik Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I uninstalled the game, restarted the phone and then reinstalled the app. The problem is still there and has so been for months. What a joke.
  • flink
    flink Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Same joke here. I've been having to reinstall game to get win moves for the last 6 months 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?