⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Help

Options
teto91457
teto91457 Posts: 4 Newbie
over a week ago I am no longer linked up to my friends from fb on cc. I can no longer get the extra lives that they can send. I am no longer getting extra spins for extra moves. Ever since this has happened I am stuck on the same level. I think I lost some gold bars. I have logged out of fb and logged out of cc and logged back into both and nothing has happened.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi, @teto91457
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

According to your screenshot, your game is not connected to the server. Check for update to your game app, then follow the steps below.
    Log out game > Restart your device > Open game & log in again.
    If you have the same problem after doing this, tell me what device are you using for the game?
    Here is the screenshot you provided

• teto91457
    Options
    I’m not sure how to check for a update. But I did logout, turned off my phone and logged back on. Not sure if that was right. I’m not sure how I’m not connected to a server but when I can get someone to look at my phone maybe they can fix it. I have a I-phone 7
  • teto91457
    Options
    Where do I look for a update on the app
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @teto91457

You can check to see if the developer of an iPhone app has released an update. Simply open the iTunes App Store on your iPhone, and tap the Updates icon at the bottom of the screen.
    Click the Updates icon located in the bottom-right corner of the screen
    Click the Updates icon, located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.

If you see (in the middle of the screen) a message that says, “All Apps are Up-to-date,” then none of the apps on your iPhone require an update at this time. If an app needs updating, it appears with an Update button next to it. Tap the button to update the app. If more than one app needs updating, you can update them all at once by tapping the Update All button at the bottom of the screen.

Keep in mind that if you try to update an app purchased from another iTunes Store account, you are prompted for that account’s ID and password. If you can’t provide them, you aren’t allowed to download the update.

We're very sorry for your problem. Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    Offer may be missed by anytime a player, because promotion allocation is random. Don't despair, you can get it back anytime.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?