📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Something happened to my app it's all green n not visible with green squares

2»

Answers

• OnlyMe_
    OnlyMe_ Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Hi Sweety32. 

I have not solved the problem because I have the same problem as you have.

I have many problems since April with things not working and tried to reinstall on my mobile phone.
    You can take a look here at my question about it:
    But I think it is something with the free boosters that creates these problems.
    Today I played four rounds and I skipped the free booster (watch a video and then get your booster).
    On the last round I watched a video, and there came the problem of green background and squared items.

So I think it is not the flashplayer or the graphics in our mobile phones / ipads that is the problem ... So many people who have the same problem, and do not have the same brand of mobile phone / ipads

Here's the latest screenshots on the problem on my cell phone.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @kikimiki and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This is really odd. I saw it several times and I remember that one player solved this successfully by force closing the app. Did you try that? If this doesn't help, let me know which device and OS are you using so I can redirect you to troubleshooting steps.
  • valeac
    valeac Posts: 1 Newbie
    Como se fuerza el cierre de la aplicación?
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @valeac and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
  • kikimiki
    kikimiki Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    This keeps happening, @firebombmarkus . I always force close the app. The phone model I'm using is as noted above, blackberry keyone and it's android (latest version).

• firebombmarkus
    @kikimiki Thank you and sorry I missed the part about the device you are using. Just one more thing, are you referring to Candy Crush Saga or Friends Saga?
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi everyone :waving:

And thanks for reporting this issue! Our technical team is already aware of this issue on Android devices, and hopefully the upcoming game updates will resolve it. There's no need to reinstall the game app.

In the meantime if you notice that a certain action is causing the issue (e.g. watching videos) I would recommend avoiding those actions in the game. 

I realize this is a frustrating issue to have and fingers crossed your back on track really soon. Thanks for your patience! 
  • OnlyMe_
    OnlyMe_ Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    This is going to be way out from topic.. 

1. The videos doesn't apparently working for us with android phones.
    2. The spinning wheel, sugardrops and daily awards stop working on cellphones (at least on my phone). And no updates about that problem.
    3. Maybe it's more people than me get frustrated and reinstall CCS. And lost all boosters,  and goes back at least 100 levels, levels you already played.
    4. The sync between computer and phone doesn't work either.  (sync= everything looking the same)
    5. And of course, You can't get the boosters back because if you're so stupid and reinstall the game.( It's not my fault that the game dosen't work propertly.)
    But the strange thing are that I play also Candy Crush Soda on same cellphone, and all works perfect there!

Maybe time for me to stop playing CCS... :-/
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @kikimiki :)  

Welcome to our community! 
    Just for you to know, your posts have been moved to Candy Crush Saga :hurrah:

Have a Brilliant week  :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?