⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where did my profile picture go?

MamaB
MamaB Posts: 2 Newbie
I was logged in with Facebook as usual but my picture is gone and replaced with a generic one. I filled the directions I found in the help area but the choices don’t come up for me to follow

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @MamaB and welcome to our community.   I have had that happen to me occasionally.  It usually happens when the game temporarily doesn't sense an internet connection so it can't connect to Facebook to bring up your profile picture.  Luckily it is usually a temporary problem and should fix itself.  Try shutting down your platform (PC, Android or IOS) and then turning it on again and log back in to the game and see if your profile picture is back.

Sometimes there is a connectivity issue with Facebook.  If turning your machine off and on doesn't work, try disconnecting your game from Facebook (if it doesn't think you have an internet connection - it won't let you disconnect), then delete the FB app. Then reinstall the FB app and reconnect your game to FB and hopefully that will solve your problem.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?