Where did your nickname come from?

firebombmarkus
firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
edited October 2021 in Off-Topic
Hi everyone 😊 I hope you have a great and sunny day 🙏🏻 I was thinking about all the players I am seeing around the Community and I really love the originality when it comes to those nicks. Hence, I am curious where did your nick come from 🤔

To break the ice, I will start first! My nick comes from one of my favorite songs from Rihanna "Fire Bomb". I just added "markus" (from my name Marko) to that song. Here is the song if anyone wants to listen to it 💜

https://youtu.be/wh5gOiPQYKg,

I will tag my fellow Superstars to share their stories 🤗 @Elsa @Chicken_Slayer @JustPlaying @Lynette @Foley1362 @mysticalmysty @bearwithme @PummyRaj @Crimson_Dawn @LizzyLemondrop @marscrushinit @RegalRenz @Alansmart @Sukanta_Biswas @Chicken_Slayer

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Unfortunately I don’t have a nick name.  My creativeness never thought of doing something like that.  But I look forward to learning how everyone got their names.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I don't buy that because I know you are a creative genius 😁 @Elsa
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hey @firebombmarkus!  Nice topic 🤗

First of all, I am very happy to say that your tag worked (yaaaay 🤗 🤗)

With regards to my name, you know that I am not creative at all :D:D  My name is Padma which means the flower Lotus!  My husband and close friends call me as Pummy.... and my husband's name is Raj :)  So, the combo of my name and my hubby's name became my nickname "PummyRaj" 🤗

That's all! not much of a story :D:D  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    For stories yes but you wouldn’t believe how long it took me to find a password for Facebook.   I draw a blank when it comes to names.  I guess I can try to find a nick unless I go with Queen Elsa. That movie finally made my name known out there.  And then CC Jelly names their watering tree with my name.  So do I choose a white haired female who shoots ice or go with a tree that animates and only gives out 6 boosters on a 7 day week!  I think I will go with the Queen.  Maybe the Friends’ studio wants to create a character that throws out ice on the chocolate blockers so they can’t multiply.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Heya @firebombmarkus I believe @PummyRaj and @Foley1362 already heard my story on how I got mine. When the first time I signed up to be part of our community I have no clue what kind of profile name that I want, I know I like Misty a lot but I didn’t want to make too obvious, beside I’m sure there are other players that gonna use name Misty, then I’m having a flashback from my visit to New Orleans and went to one of voodoo shop ( just for fun, not for anything crazy ) there when I met the owner of the shop named Mysty the Mystical Queen 😁
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Kit Kathy after Kit Kat candy bar that I love then added SuzyQ, my real name is Kathy Sue
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    No interesting story behind my nickname I'm afraid...... Renz is just a shortening of my name. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @firebombmarkus

My nickname is ''BABU'' which means boss in English  :lol: why of my name, I never wanted to hear from parents  O.o
    There is also a nickname available from friends.  :p=):3  

Currently everyone knows me by this name. Please do not laugh then I will be very sad.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    My favorite movie is Solo: A Star Wars Story. In the movie, their is a crime syndicate named Crimson Dawn. I'm not sure why I liked the evil side in the movie, but there was just something about them that seemed cool. I started using Crimson Dawn as my username on just about everything and this was no exception. Great thread, by the way, @firebombmarkus!👍🏻
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    I was given the cute mummy character so I named him Tut for the most famous mummy around. I was fascinated by Egyptology and the stories of the events of the King Tut find. They made great ghost stories also. Plus King was the name of the game manufacturer so King Tut was just logical.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?