Ads

hotmamatsf
hotmamatsf Posts: 1 Newbie
Too many ads are being added just play the game for the extra stuff all this wasn't here before very aggravating

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    @hotmamatsf

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

The Watch An Ad, Get A Booster with Purple Play Button at the beginning of the game, the Hot Air Balloon Gift Delivery Critter that floats below your Profile Photo, the Watch An Ad, Get Extra-Spin when you run out of Moves, and the Watch An Ad, Get Extra-Daily Booster Spin are there for people who need them. If you don't need them, you don't have to click on them. You can always stop the Ad if you change your mind and don't want to watch it. It is not as if they are forcing you to watch these. After completing the game, there is an Still Photo Ad that only gets activated if you want to learn more about it. It does not automatically play.

Boosters are hard to get these days especially for me as I get close to Level 5000. Maximum of Thirty Seconds Ads are not that bad in exchange for Boosters with a possibility of getting a Color Bomb at the start of the game, or a 5-Extra or 15-Extra Moves to complete a Level so you don't have to repeat the same agonizing defeat. This could be a bother for you but a blessing for other people. 

If they magically appear and play for you without clicking on them, then they are aggravating. If that happened to you, then provide a ScreenShot in your next comment on this Thread so King's Game Developers can fix it for you.

Thanks!
  • james_c
    james_c Posts: 4 Newbie
    Sorry for hijacking this, but reading your response @mercerik infuriates me. I have only been able to press the purple play button ONCE! Reading all those other possibilities to watch ads to gain an advantage makes me mad. My friends constantly get balloons, boosters, free moves, build-a-bot, whatever. I NEVER get the option to do these!!

I'm done with this game. I'm honestly playing a different game than my friends, how is this even fun? I know these 'events' are for a selected amount of people, well, please include me in that list of people. Or better, swap me with @hotmamatsf. That would get you 2 happy users again.
  • mercerik
    @james_c

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Why get mad? I was just stating the fact of having these Ads around. I understand that NOT everyone appreciates these Ads. Some people love them, others hate them. I was just explaining to @hotmamatsf why I like them by enumerating the benefits of having them around. If that makes you mad, there is nothing I can do about it. It wasn't my fault that you were only able to press the Purple Play Button ONCE. Don't take that against me! I have nothing to do with that. 
  • james_c
    james_c Posts: 4 Newbie
    @mercerik My bad, I thought you were a Community Manafer of King. I now understand that you're not the person that can help me with this issue.

My apologies, let's hope they can even out some of the players / test groups so I can enjoy the game as much as my friends.
  • mercerik
    @james_c

Apologies accepted! 

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?