⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why cant I collect my reward for this weeks space race, chest wont open, it is moving as if it will.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Nana7427 and welcome to the community.  Thank you for the screen shot - is it just frozen on that screen?  I also won and when I clicked on the chest it opened and I was able to claim my rewards. Do you have a good internet connection?  I am going to tag our community moderator @Jelly Jenny to see if she can help.  I know you don't want to lose those boosters - especially the UFO.
  • Nana7427
    Nana7427 Posts: 4 Newbie
    It is still moving and we have excellent wifi, I just recorded it but cant get it onto here for some reason, perhaps my 7yr old granddaughter can show me in the morning lol
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @Nana7427 :waving:

If you have a recording of the issue, it would be really interesting to see. Adding a video file directly here wouldn't work though- it would need to be a link to YouTube or Vimeo. But there's another option also: if you create a gif, that can be added here the same way as you would a picture. 

Let me know if that's not possible though! 

• Nana7427
    Nana7427 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I will have to figure the gif thing out but in the meantime after deciding I'd sleep on it and try sorting the problem out this morning, I go to the game and after the usual start up i suddenly get my reward!!!😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?