⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3 weeks ago candy crush is not loading

moon37
moon37 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hello
For several weeks candy crush level 875 does not load, despite requests to friends to unblock tickets.
Here is your message received:
Close all applications running in the background.
• Please make sure your device and the Candy Crush Saga app are up-to-date.
• Turn off your device and wait 10 seconds before turning it back on.
• Make sure you have at least 2GB of storage space on your device.
It still does not work, thank you for unlocking
I play under the name of 'moon'
Thank you for your reply.
August 19

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @moon37

Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem.
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
    There is another great benefit for you, Download & install app from here https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH18846 .You can play here with the Kingdom ID.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @moon37, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English for us to understand 🤗

Now, with regards to your game, I am sorry to hear about the issue!!  Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game?  Also are you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account? 

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great day/evening!
  • moon37
    Hello
    I am connected on opera and on edje under windows 10 on pc
    I have a king account, not under face book
    It has always worked, I play candy crush soda that works well and candy saga that is stuck
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @moon37

Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem.
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
    There is another great benefit for you, Download & install app from here https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH18846 .You can play here with the Kingdom ID.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
  • moon37
    A big thank you i put facebook and it's great, i'm nothing lost
    On the other hand with windows not possible to synchronize with the installed game
    With facebook everything is ok
    Thank you very much

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?