⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why an hour wait for each game, used to be 30 minutes

Answers

• Helen_Mackenzie
    Helen_Mackenzie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, I cant afford to buy new lives this week, I had 300 Plus lives and they have all been taken away from me, Now I cant play, im so sad, I play CC to help me destress after a tough day at medical clinic and i NEED my CC fix, can you please reinstate at least 100 back so i can have a decent play?? PLEASE
    Helen 
  • Lisa_Dom
    Lisa_Dom Posts: 6 Level 2
    Same problem - really annoying.  Always play on iPhone - have not changed time
  • dandnparis
    dandnparis Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    If this is an actual test for possible new features, I, like many others, am done. I can give it some time for developers to figure it out but as if this morning the problem still exists. 
  • emre93
    emre93 Posts: 2 Newbie
    What happen why i need wait 1 H ? Give back my boosters!!
  • Sunve
    Sunve Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’ve been always playing this game since it came out and this lives refill change is the worst thing ever happened to it 😤 please give also this feedback to the team!
  • AliB165
    AliB165 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I work on a website where we run a lot of MVT tests and can usually spot them pretty quickly on Candy Crush. Generally they seem logical and well thought out. This one however, I can see no point to at all - all you are doing is irritating long term players!! Test this on new players sure, I can see no issue there (although I think you’d pretty quickly see a high drop out rate), but don’t annoy your long standing customers!! If I was in charge of this I’d drop this test pretty quickly. 
  • cjalban
    cjalban Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am in the same situation with waiting an hour for a life. You are missing out on LOADS of REVENUE because we cannot play as often. I don't think your executives would not be pleased knowing that everything has slowed down by more than half. Cha Ching!
  • Allie4712
    Allie4712 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello all,

Our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts. The lives refill change is part of a test our Game team is running. No need for troubleshooting :eh:  

I understand that you don't appreciate this change, and I'll be passing your feedback onto the team :+1:

• Allie4712
    Allie4712 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m stopping playing until this is fixed. 5 hours for 5 lives is ridiculous 🤬
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Hello all,

Our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts. The lives refill change is part of a test our Game team is running. No need for troubleshooting :eh:  

I understand that you don't appreciate this change, and I'll be passing your feedback onto the team :+1:

AHAHAHA! First King breaks the ability to send/receive lives on King.com and the Win10 app (don't tell me otherwise. I know they purposely disabled something in the feature and have no intention of fixing it). Now they make it so players must wait forever for new lives. So transparent their motives.

Well King, I've never paid for lives, and no way I'm starting now. Good luck enraging all your long-time players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?