💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Help us bring back 30-minute lives!

Comments

• sherylhaeck
    sherylhaeck Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi, I'm Sher who originally raised the timer question..I am dismayed, no angry, that King has put the hour time test on the most loyal players.  I’m on level 4033 and totally enjoyed the game until the last 100 or so games.  It is so obvious that the aim is to get us to buy more gold bars...(price that has tripled.)Yes, there are free boosters but most of them are timed..again to increase the sale of gold bars.  If the hour timer is not changed, I am gone...along with a lot of long time players.  I know King won’t miss me but might pay attention if we band together.
  • raqcappo71
    raqcappo71 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm only on level 823 and there is no way I will be spending money on this game. I will delete it. Solitaire is free haha. I stopped playing a few years ago just started up again about a month ago. I will stop again lol
  • camberwellbeauty
    camberwellbeauty Posts: 23 Level 2
    I agree 100%.  More of my 'friends' are dropping out of Candy Crush because of a variety of frustrations, therefore, I have few to ask for lives anymore.  An hour?  Give me a break.

• AR1121
    AR1121 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm on level 4924 and have been playing since the beginning. Never have I spent a penny for anything always using the lives that were either earned or waited for. Just got this update this morning and I am very disappointed. Is it just a money grab? 
  • impossible146
    impossible146 Posts: 23 Level 2
    You’re ending up waiting 5 hours for about 15 minutes of play, unless, of course, you buy/use gold, now I can’t make gold off of episode race because people there still seem to have 30 minute lives. Another trick to make players buy gold. 

I don’t like being in a test group. I feel like a lab rat or a guinea pig.
  • debijasper
    debijasper Posts: 4 Newbie
    Yes it is a money grab and once you cave into a purchase it seems that free items stop appearing.  And waiting an hour for a life is just stupid 
  • sgoff61
    sgoff61 Posts: 27 Level 2
    mrm1960 said:
    Agree with all the comments above!  Give back 30 minute lives!  You’d think King would want to encourage people to play more, not less. I don’t get it. King, you owe us an explanation on this one. 
    Also don’t like getting timed boosters with no lives/stuck on level AND the timed boosters that are hardly ever an option on most levels. If you want to stick with these, why not give the “won” booster on every level until it runs out of time whether it’s a normal booster for the level or not?

Also, when you finally play enough levels to get the five free lives, it makes no sense to not add them to your existing number of lives. I can’t tell you how many times I already had five lives so I just missed out. It already takes so long to get this reward. If you have 5 or fewer lives, just add the five so you then have min 5, max 10.  Or, allow players to add the reward when they are out of lives instead of making it automatic. 
    The explanation is that King thinks that making us wait longer for more lives will encourage us to buy them.  And it's the same with the timed boosters.  Have you noticed that you very rarely get the amount of candy required to get a booster until you're on your last life?  That seems too convenient to me and I'm sure they think that we will buy lives just so we don't lose them.  I don't think I will ever figure out the reason for awarding the 5 lives only when you already have 4 or 5, unless it's just to give the perception that they're giving us something when they're really not.  The bottom line is that the entire game has become nothing more than a marketing ploy and apparently they don't realize that they are losing players because of it.  Personally, I will never pay to play any so-called "free" game and I already find myself playing this one less and less every day.  There are too many other games that I can play for free and, if they ever run out, I would clean my house before I would make them richer.
  • kayzee
    kayzee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Extremely frustrating, especially when stuck on a lvl and can’t use 1hr booster
    " stucked at level 3406 for almost 3days now,  I hope they take this into consideration"
  • camberwellbeauty
    camberwellbeauty Posts: 23 Level 2
    ...and, in the long term, while trying to suck us in to buying lives, doesn't King realize how many players are now going to drop out?  There are probably a lot of seniors who play, something to do, keep them occupied, well, they don't have the funds to keep buying extras.  Not a sensible approach, King.

• Hjburtie
    Hjburtie Posts: 1 Newbie
    wish I’d never updated . Love this game but waiting 1 hr for every life is ridiculous!! I have occasionally brought things ( maybe 2/3 times) but I won’t now as I do think it’s a ploy to make people spend money so for me it has had the opposite effect ! Not a good move 😫😡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?