⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4349

Answers

• Josijo_75
    Josijo_75 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hi!

I have solved the problem.
    I downloaded the game on another device and it doesn't generate the same problem.

Let's continue.

Thank you all!
  • mandragore
    mandragore Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    @Josijo_75
    You can continue the game on another plateform that doesn't have the bug ? without restarting from scratch ?
    great ! how to ?
  • Josijo_75
    @Josijo_75
    You can continue the game on another plateform that doesn't have the bug ? without restarting from scratch ? great ! how come ?
    The progress of the game is also saved (for example on Facebook).
    When you download the game on another device, it is updated and recovers the level at which you really are.
  • mandragore
    @Josijo_75
    tried on the phone, same bug, the frozen yellow candies are totally disappearing as soon as they're associated with the stripped ones.. thanks for the idea
  • Josijo_75
    @Josijo_75
    tried on the phone, same bug, the frozen yellow candies are totally disappearing as soon as they're associated with the stripped ones.. thanks for the idea
    I did it on a tablet and it worked perfectly. The operating system, in case it has something to do, is from Apple. On my computer the operating system is Windows
  • mandragore
    tried on linux/chrome & android 7
    looks like ppl willing to pay are privileged :)
    I'll try with handswitch boosters when I'll earn some, it is going to take time
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @Josijo_75

If your Operating System is Up-To-Date, I don't think it has something to do with the Candy Crush Saga  App Issues. I have iOS 12.4 Version on my iPhone 6+. This is what I use to Record Game Videos more often than the Windows 10 Desktop.
  • mercerik
    @mandragore

I never tried Linux Operating System. I am a Windows fan. I've used Windows for so many years. I know how to fix it.
  • mandragore
    mercerik said:
    @mandragore

I never tried Linux Operating System. I am a Windows fan. I've used Windows for so many years. I know how to fix it.
    As an IT guy I use both. I must have some laptop running windows around. I'll try.
    But I suspect that what I call a bug is more of a "feature" -that got applied across all plateforms- than a bug on flashplayer.

• mercerik
    edited August 2019
    As an IT guy I use both. I must have some laptop running windows around. I'll try.But I suspect that what I call a bug is more of a "feature" - that got applied across all platforms - than a bug on Flash Player.

@mandragore

Poor Adobe Flash Player has been used as an Escape Goat on Candy Crush Saga's Countless & Never Ending Unresolved Issues. There are games that are still using Adobe that are thriving with minimal issues. If King's Game Developers can't handle issues on an Ending Platform when the company has been in business for 7 years, what would happen after December 2020 when Flash Players' Life Support is unplugged and HTML5 takes over? Will HTML5 be the New Escape Goat this time? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?