⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have lost all my progress and rewards following delete/reinstall and am now back to level 1; HELP

Marmoll
Marmoll Posts: 2 Newbie
I did the above after noticing my rewards had not been added; really fed up to lose years’ of data and will not bother starting again if this can’t be put right.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Marmoll and welcome to the community.  I am sorry you lost all your rewards (I assume you mean any saved boosters) and you will notice any lives you may have saved will also have disappeared.  Unfortunately - your lives and boosters are stored locally so anytime you de-install and re-install the game - you will lose them and cannot get them back.  We always warn people when giving troubleshooting advice that this is a last resort because you will lose them and in fact advise against creating large stores of boosters because if anything happens to the platform you play on (for example it stops functioning etc.) you will lose that stash as well as lives. 

However any recent purchases you have made and your progress can be restored - as long as you have been playing the game either thru king.com or Facebook.  Please follow the link below to fill out a contact form: https://soporto.king.com/contact  You will need to provide your game ID - if you don't know how to find it please follow this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

If you have not saved the game, unfortunately it won't be recorded on our servers which means we can't bring  the lost top scores back to you.

What we suggest is that you connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom now, play a level and make your way to us through here and we'll try to help you out the best we can. Please be sure to select "Problems with my game" and then "Game didn't save"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?