Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Jackie_CoeJackie_Coe Posts: 62 ✭✭
    To add even MORE INSULT TO INJURY.....just in the middle of playing 5175, the game just ended, I lost a life, the FULL SPACESHIP and fab 5, what on earth is going on?.  Can anyone please shed any light?.  This is now getting beyond ridiculous and that is putting it very mildly!

• Bigdm50Bigdm50 Posts: 2
    I just recently started getting almost blank screen in the sugar drop. No claim reward button and the screen s tree ays on for a couple minutes before going back to the game...What's up?

• Debbie-5Debbie-5 Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    I so agree with everyone.....Playing the sugar track to collect the timed boosters are a complete waste.  I used to play the lower levels daily to collect the sugar drops.   The boosters were rewarding and useful and fun to play and collect. Now, not so much.   The good thing is I don't have the desire now to play as much.  I can wait till new levels are released, spin the wheel daily and that's good enough.  Whomever made the change to "timed" booster, made a bad decision. jmo
  • naychagurlnaychagurl Posts: 24
    Debbie-5 I could not agree with you more. But I am delighted to have all the extra free time to not collect worthless sugar drops anymore
  • Jackie_CoeJackie_Coe Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Hi everyone 
    it is now mid August and we are still having timed boosters.......kind of thought that would happen!
    Do bearwithme or jelly Jenny have any further updates please!!!
  • Fred_EllisonFred_Ellison Posts: 14
    5 times I have collected the required 180 drops and have gotten no hammers or hands (switches) Timed boosters only. This doubles the time I have to spend on this game to stay at the top. What good is this doing "King"  Do they want us to waste even more time than we do already Is this really getting the more money?  Not from me!
    I agree. I’ve had several rounds of sugar drops where I’ve gotten no hand switches or lollipop hammers. What a total waste of time. This certainly makes for bad customer relations
  • Fred_EllisonFred_Ellison Posts: 14
    As of Aug 20, I  have gotten no hammers or switches, just a smattering of gold bars.  Now application crashes when fast scrolling (everytime) An hour waiting time for a new game  No instructions or warnings for these changes.  So what's different? 
  • adylanfanadylanfan Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited August 23
    Fred-Ellison, I too no longer get hammers or switches in SD. Another nail in the coffin for CCS. RIP.
  • Joe000Joe000 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I feel we just keep pounding on the Kings 👑 door and nobody is listening. I used to look forward to new levels and being on top. Now I could care less about being on top. I only go one or two screens until the timed boosters run out. It won’t be long before I am tired 😴 of CCS all together. 
  • Brian_TateBrian_Tate Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Joe000 said:
    I feel we just keep pounding on the Kings 👑 door and nobody is listening. I used to look forward to new levels and being on top. Now I could care less about being on top. I only go one or two screens until the timed boosters run out. It won’t be long before I am tired 😴 of CCS all together. 
    Yup I feel the same, its not worth the time to play any more. Time to move on I guess?
  • BrizeBrize Posts: 34 ✭✭
    I cannot explain why, I have all the normal boosters available all the time. Collect candy and receive the what was the usual rewards not the timed boosters. Maybe I shouldn't have posted as they will probably remove them from my game on W10.

Brize
    Lucky you! I heard that they didn’t do it all players
  • Freddy_FalknerFreddy_Falkner Posts: 22 ✭✭
    king rid of these timed boosters PLEASE. they are not helpful 
  • Fr_CaymanFr_Cayman Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Omg, still no change for you guys!!!!  I call bs.  They can change it back anytime they wish.  Mine has been back to normal for a month now.  They just choose not to change it back.  Appears King doesn't really care if it loses good folks from the game or not - or their money I guess.