Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Fred_Ellison
    Fred_Ellison Posts: 16 Level 2
    5 times I have collected the required 180 drops and have gotten no hammers or hands (switches) Timed boosters only. This doubles the time I have to spend on this game to stay at the top. What good is this doing "King"  Do they want us to waste even more time than we do already Is this really getting the more money?  Not from me!
  • naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    I agree. I’ve had several rounds of sugar drops where I’ve gotten no hand switches or lollipop hammers. What a total waste of time. This certainly makes for bad customer relations
  • Fred_Ellison
    Fred_Ellison Posts: 16 Level 2
    As of Aug 20, I  have gotten no hammers or switches, just a smattering of gold bars.  Now application crashes when fast scrolling (everytime) An hour waiting time for a new game  No instructions or warnings for these changes.  So what's different? 
  • adylanfan
    adylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Fred-Ellison, I too no longer get hammers or switches in SD. Another nail in the coffin for CCS. RIP.
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I feel we just keep pounding on the Kings 👑 door and nobody is listening. I used to look forward to new levels and being on top. Now I could care less about being on top. I only go one or two screens until the timed boosters run out. It won’t be long before I am tired 😴 of CCS all together. 
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Joe000 said:
    I feel we just keep pounding on the Kings 👑 door and nobody is listening. I used to look forward to new levels and being on top. Now I could care less about being on top. I only go one or two screens until the timed boosters run out. It won’t be long before I am tired 😴 of CCS all together. 
    Yup I feel the same, its not worth the time to play any more. Time to move on I guess?
  • Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    I cannot explain why, I have all the normal boosters available all the time. Collect candy and receive the what was the usual rewards not the timed boosters. Maybe I shouldn't have posted as they will probably remove them from my game on W10.

Brize
  • naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    Lucky you! I heard that they didn’t do it all players
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    king rid of these timed boosters PLEASE. they are not helpful 
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Omg, still no change for you guys!!!!  I call bs.  They can change it back anytime they wish.  Mine has been back to normal for a month now.  They just choose not to change it back.  Appears King doesn't really care if it loses good folks from the game or not - or their money I guess.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?