Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5
    @Fr_Cayman
    My boosters have been all timed or a combination on both the "Treat Calendar and Sugar Drops" for about the month that you have had normal ones. I believe that it will end up being a mixture of the timed/regular boosters. I think King will leave the Treat Calendar with timed/regular booster combo and will return the Sugar Drop boosters to normal. This would be an improvement. Something is up that is for sure! 🙃🔨🍬
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 215 Level 3
    I have the occasional regular non-timed booster mixed in, but the majority are still timed and still mostly useless as always.
    And now the Candy Quest has disappeared, at least that was a reliable way to pick up boosters but it’s gone.
    Plus I haven’t had the bot or space dash all week. All this makes trying to pass the higher levels almost impossible.

When the life regeneration was switched to 60 minutes instead of 30 (which I also had to endure) people complained for only a few days & they changed it back. The community has been complaining about the ridiculous tweaks to the sugar drops for months & been virtually ignored. How is that fair?
  • Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Totally agree with you Kazza 3.  This link is now up to 29 pages and had a lot of support which is still on going!
     I messaged bearwithme, one of the founders of this link, a couple of days ago but he had no further information.
    Things are going from bad to worse and I think that CC just want us all to quit, as most of us don’t buy boosters!  We were “promised “ in June that this would “possibly “ be amended by mid August, it’s now the 24th and still nothing........glad I didn’t hold my breathe!

• Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Dear Lawd.  I had the timed boosters for about three weeks.  I quit playing for the most part.  Checked in and collected my daily stuff, spin etc...but then everything returned to normal.  The only time I get a timed booster is after 5000 points on Fab5 or when that cow that we feed visits.  Space dash and build a bot are around but never at the same time, but I have them.

I just don't understand why they returned it back for some and not others.  If I was a big paying customer, which I am not, I would be extremely perturbed to say the least.

I just have regular boosters, no mix of anything.  Thankfully....

On a personal note - I just passed level 4000 after only several months of playing.  Woo hoo.  First time around, before all the added treats, and in the era of 'tornados' messing up the board, it took me two years to reach level 1900.  So feeling good about that....

Good luck folks, and I pray they fix yours rather than screw up mine!
  • ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    I’ve had nothing but timed  boosters for probably six weeks now. I used to get the occasional hammer or gold bar. Now the last five times I’ve played absolutely nothing but timed boosters. I quit
  • Fred_Ellison
    Fred_Ellison Posts: 16 Level 2
    Before you quit you should consider the other beneficial changes that the game is now providing; such as the ability to start every game with up to three candy bombs 3 extra moves two striped and wrapped candies and this is maintainable when you win new or old levels.  So find one game that you can win continuously and return to it every time you lose a level to maintain this starting advantage every time.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 215 Level 3
    @Fred_Ellison I assume you’re talking about the bot or space dash? My problem is that I don’t have either in my game, it disappeared a week ago. This has been a recurring thing, one week I have it, the next I don’t.
    King randomly swaps people in & out of test groups for these beneficial perks so much, it’s so frustrating. 
    Trying to complete the higher levels with no bot & the ridiculous timed sugar drops, & only the occasional rare video to start with a booster, I’m hardly playing anymore.
  • gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    I'm just about to drop this game as well.  Finished with all of the current mobile levels, but noticed they cut out the challenges that we could do every 12 hours for a hammer and other boosters.  Also, the change they made to the sugar drops is really stupid.  Having it now where you can't see where you are at when you start a level but rather adding that other worthless screen where it moves to the right is pointless.  And making almost all of the boosters earned to be timed ices the cake of leaving this game behind.   I wish King would have just left things alone but it seems like they are searching for ways to make all of us spenders.  Good luck with that!
  • Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    I have three ideas for the makers of Candy Crush Saga:-

1) Take a long six months vacation.
    2) Listen to your customers, larger companies than King have fallen for not doing so.
    3) When in a hole - stop digging.

Brize
  • mw111
    mw111 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Hi, fellow fed-up Candy fans.  I'm also still waiting and watching.

I play the new levels that come out each week, but I just don't enjoy it as I used to, when it was worth playing  each day to collect sugar drops.  
    I find the timed boosters so frustrating.  And all the other clutter that flashes up and is not very useful, such as gold crowns, scrolls, and the so-called 'contests'.  

So, I'll carry on for now, and hope....
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?