⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Wondering why I didn't get credit for three candies...

Jeanne.jo
Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
If you look close at this pic you can see three green candies in a row at bottom right just before the game ended but I didn’t get credit for it and it left me with one undetonated candy. Seems like I was robbed of the win. It’s clear as mud in the pic lol. I worked hard to get to this point of this level so that’s why I’m whining about it. It's Level 4986.  Are you able to credit me with a win for this or is there some reason I'm not aware of why I didn't get the credit and pass the level.  This is CC Saga.  Thanks for your help and support. 

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi my friend @Jeanne.jo.  The picture is very dark but from what I can see it looks like that jelly might have a double layer so even if the 3 connected it might only have cleared the one level.  Unless it's too dark for me to see and it really is just the one level left.
  • Jeanne.jo
    Hi @Elsa. Well I hadn’t thought of that but I guess it’s possible. It happened so fast but I was just so surprised it didn’t detonate the jelly that I must have thought it was just down to one layer. It is dark and the original is the same. C’est la vie. 🤪 Thanks. 
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    It looks like a whiter jelly and that's why I thought it was still a double layer.
  • Jeanne.jo
    So while I thought Elsa’s answer was likely correct regarding level 4986, I played the level again and beat it and took another screenshot of how the gels look behind the sliced cake pieces and they are all just transparent and one layered. So there must be a glitch why the three green candies didn’t detonate the gel candy and allow me to win the level the first time.  It’s a moot point now since I did win it the second time around but maybe there is a glitch that should be looked in to. Or maybe someone should give me like, oh let’s say 50 gold bars for discovering and reporting a glitch and being a good sport about it  😂 Ok can’t  blame a girl for trying  😘
  • _Elsa_
    You're right!  I just tried the level and didn't realize that it was a cake there.  There is only a single layer of jelly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?