💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel like we are all part of some sick experiment where some people get all the benefits, some get some and some get none.....
  • beachlover1
    beachlover1 Posts: 26 Level 2
    All of my friends still have the regular boosters. I'm caught up with the levels and just play when the new levels come out. I'm just wondering how many of us that have caught up with the levels are the ones with timed boosters 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    @Elsa. I am so frustrated and beyond caring about CC anymore. I was proud of myself for reaching level 4067 but now I could care less. Everything has been taken away like the Dynamic Duo..sSpin wheel ect. Not sure what King is trying to do to all of us but as for myself I am done with the game. I know that there are 32 pages of complaints about timed sugar drops but King doesn't care. I hope everyone like me just stops complaining and stops playing this useless game!!!
  • ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    I am on level 5240 and I’m NOT proud to say that I have spent a fair amount of money on this game.  I have had timed boosters for at least six weeks and for a while we are at least getting some non-timed boosters but the last few times I’ve played it’s nothing but  worthless boosters. I quit.   
  • minnie26
    minnie26 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Add me to this list. Timed boosters are useless -especially when they are 15 minutes and you have to wait 25 minutes until your next life. It’s spoiling the whole enjoyment of playing the game!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    @Barb_Howard please remind me where you are playing the game because you should have the daily spinning wheel.  As far as the sugar drops are concerned it appears that they are testing different versions of it.  Some players have only timed boosters, others say that they had the timed for a month and now it's back to regular again, others are reporting some timed and regular mixed together.   Yesterday I had the timed and regular together. 
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    @Elsa @bearwithme @Jelly Jenny
    it seems that you are Superusers who have a better understanding of the pains we are going though with timed boosters; given this fact and more complaints pouring in daily, as well as on Facebook posts; what is the direct contact to King Corporate?  Frankly, I’m not sure that anyone on the Community Forum can help. We need to voice our complaints directly to someone with authority to fix this issue! Enough is enough!
  • _Elsa_
    @Beauty1, the studio does come here to see what everyone posts when they have a few free minutes.  If they don't then I know that Jelly Jenny is on top of this and does let them know what's going on.  King Corporate at the top isn't going to help us.  It's the community managers/moderators and studio who help us more.  I can tell you this from experience I have seen the studio make many changes in the past and they do continue to read and listen to what the players are saying.  I was able to be in contact with some of the graphic artists through this community when they first came onboard and I've also been in contact with the developers of the levels.  You guys are seeing just your end and the frustrations that you go through.  From a Superstars end I play the game and have some of the same frustrations as all of you and I can empathize with what everyone is experiencing but I also to a small extent know the studio too.  They are a great team and from all the games I can honestly say this game and one game (won't name) have great Kingsters!  They are here for the players but sometimes they want to shake up some things.  I was very disappointed when I heard that they might be totally dropping the sugar drop challenge because it was over 4 years old.  They listened and now are running different tests and collecting data.  We just need to be patient.  I love the Saga studio and I'm sure that they do have our best interests in mind so let's give them a chance ok?
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,842 Level 5
    @Elsa
    My boosters have been all timed or a combination on both the "Treat Calendar" and "Sugar Drops" for about a month. I believe that things will end up being a mixture of the timed/regular boosters. I think we end up with the Treat Calendar having timed/regular booster combos and the Sugar Drop boosters will return to normal. Something is up that is for sure! The different contests/features have to coincide with one another. I agree with you that the Saga studio is a great team. This game may frustrate me at times but it is never boring!  So I keep on crushing!

• _Elsa_
    edited August 2019
    @Scooterpie, I love your animated lollipop and I am going to add it to my animated collection.  Where did you find it?  Were there more?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?