⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4349 candy crush unbeatable!! Help please!

Answers

• Dorina_Baicus
    Dorina_Baicus Posts: 1 Newbie
    The yellow candy should be left after i break them,which is not happenings! I saw it on help! It is impossible to manage otherwise!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Dorina_Baicus, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@RegalRenz, I am not sure if this level has already been reported but I am going to notify them about this level because I found 3 messages about this level.

• _Elsa_
    I am going to report this level because there are now 3 messages reporting this level.
  • _Elsa_
    Hey guys, I am reporting this level to be elevated to the studio because there are now 3 messages reporting this level.
  • andy76_4
    andy76_4 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi, seems that you have been informed already regarding the problem at the level. Is there any solution? Thanks

• superbob
    superbob Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have looked at all possibilities and videos about this level. There is a problem that cannot be solved. There is no way to finish this level without 2 switch boosters. If there was a solution , I would have found it (I completed 4348 levels without a problem). Could you please report this level? And please don't propose an out of date solution or youtube video. This is a very recent problem (48 hours). Thanks a lot.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi, @superbob
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

We have already reported this level at Game Studio. Hopefully it will be resolved soon 😊
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @andy76_4
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

We have already reported this level at Game Studio. Hopefully it will be resolved soon 😊
    We don't have any new information right now.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    @superbob

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Level 4349 has been discussed in another Thread that I responded to.
    I played this on June 15, 2019 and was able to complete this. This
    is doable. 

Below are the Tips & a Video of Level 4349.

Hope this helps!

Candy Crush Saga 4349 | 3-Star ⭐⭐⭐ 
     GOAL: Collect All Ingredients! 3 Cherry Clusters In 31 Moves. 
    Date Played & Recorded: June 15, 2019
    Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App

IMPORTANT TIPS: 
    To attain this goal, you’ll have to unlock the wafers at the 
    bottom of the board and the Cherry Clusters inside the locked 
    canisters at the Upper Left Side Corner of the board by clearing
     the keys. Some are already on  the board, while the others get 
    released by the canisters on the top right side corner of the board. 
     These wafers will push each ingredient upward in between the 
    Striped and the Regular Yellow Candies which enables you 
    to switch each of the 3 ingredients with the Striped Candies' 
    positions on top of the exits to collect each of them and 
    match each set of the 3 yellow candies as well. 

https://youtu.be/Y7hejFeK0SI
  • superbob
    superbob Posts: 5 Level 2
    Thank you so much for your reponse, but the level has changed in the last 48 hours. It is impossible to complete. Your hints don't work anymore. In fact they are confusing the situation. But it was kind of you to respond.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?