💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Levels

Stop making levels that you have to buy things in order to best them. Thank you.
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• cduros80033
    cduros80033 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Stop making levels where in order to best them you have to purchase something. The game is no fun that way. You make impossible levels and the only way to beat them is to have powerups and if you dont then you have to purchase powerups. How is that fun for some one that can't buy powerups or gold bars?? Its not!!! I'm stuck on an impossible to beat level and the only way to do it is to buy more moves. But guess what I am unable to do so. So now I'm stuck on the same level after just barely beating the level before that one. That is not fun. 
  • cduros80033
    cduros80033 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Stop making levels that you have to buy things in order to beat them. Thank you.

• Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Go back to the beginning games. Play the sugar drop levels, keep playing new sugar drop levels and you will accumulate lots of boosters. You don't have to buy them. Sugar drop levels are the game buttons that have c on them. After you play several a candy machine will give you boosters. Also win consecutive games in order and you will get a full build a bot  or spaceship that gives  you lots of boosters right away when you open a game plus extra moves. Hit the movie button under play button and get a commercial to watch for a extra booster. You don't have to buy anything I'm at 5000 + I  dont buy anything. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?