⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

In Candy Crush Saga level 2603 How do I make the acorn drop?

Andifill
Andifill Posts: 10 Level 2
In candy crush saga level 2603, no matter what I do I can’t make the acorn drop. Can you advise me.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    H, @Andifill
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.🚾

Right now, I'm going to ask you to follow a video that can help you pass the level. If this is not helpful to you or different then Let me know with a screenshot of the game level map.

https://youtu.be/cRCquLIKxSs
  • Andifill
     My screen is like that but no matter what I do I can’t get the acorn to drop. One time I cleared the bottom popcorn and the acorn just remain there and I couldn’t get it down. I’m able to bring it To the lower level with the hammer but it will not pass through the space like yours did. I see other people have had the same problem. Do I just have to wait for luck.I’d appreciate any advice.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Andifill
    If you can show me a screenshot then I can understand if there was a problem. 😊 
  • Andifill
    I used the switch to bring the acorn into the space and was able to clear the level. I got the switch from the daily spinning wheel. I think there is something wrong with the app but I do appreciate your interest and help.
  • Gramcool
    Gramcool Posts: 7 Level 2

Your video shows the acorn moving to the middle row following the cherry.....in the game the acorn does NOT move to the middle row for a path thru the portal.....dazed and confused

• Tanya1225
    Tanya1225 Posts: 3 Newbie

The hazelnut does not fall. I tried attaching a screenshot but got a fail with status code 403

• Tanya1225
    Tanya1225 Posts: 3 Newbie

The hazelnut does not fall. I tried attaching a screenshot but got a fail with status code 403

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Tanya1225 Hi and welcome, Tried this level and found no problems

Collect 2 ingredients in 12 moves to complete level 2603 Candy Crush Saga.

This is not a hard level, ignore all the blockers, licorice and popcorns, there is no need to clear any of them.

Simply make moves in the right hand side of the board and the ingredients will drop through the portals along with the stripes. Once you have the ingredients on the right side of the board you just need to get them down to the exits by clearing any licorice out of the way.

The stripes can be used especially if you can switch them together to get the ingredients down the board.

The biggest problem with level 2603 is the shortage of moves so you have to make every one count. For this reason work as close to the bottom of the board on the right as you can, this will give the biggest movement of candies and get the ingredients down in the least moves.

Video below

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @Tanya1225 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful community. I am sorry to hear you are having this problem. I just replayed the level and in fact ended up with sugar stars. I cleared two of the popcorns, but the chestnut was still blocked by the multi-colored icing, however the middle portal was clear as shown in your picture and much to my surprise, the chestnut slipped into that open spot and then dropped into the lower left section of the board. The only difference was - my nut was directly on top of the icing, where yours is on top of a purple candy. Maybe if the purple candy was gone your nut might also pass thru the middle portal.

I am not sure what device you play on or if it even makes a difference but I play on a mini iPad. I hope you are able to clear the level soon.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

Actually, Flash version is easier than HTML5

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?