💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,842 Level 5
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thanks!  I will have to go back there.  I was there a while ago but I never saw that one.
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Disgusting that people are getting treated differently. One would expect better from such a reputable company. Oh and don't bother contacting King directly because they will NOT get back to you. waste of time.
  • mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3
    What is King doing to my game? They are keeping the timed boosters ignoring the hundreds of complains, they have cancelled the Dynamic Duo and the 12 hours challenges. I don’t understand why they are taking the good elements of the game away and making some of the best players to quit. I used to play daily collecting boosters and waiting for the levels every Wednesday. I can not do that anymore and if things don’t get back to where they were quickly I will stop playing and find another way of relaxation
  • Kevin_Paul_Scott
    Kevin_Paul_Scott Posts: 41 Level 2
    Totally agree. Timed boosters are rubbish, I don't bother collecting candies any more. No more dynamic duo, another decent feature gone. No quests for the last week, yet again very poor in my opinion. Popsicle island colour bomb collection, not available on stand alone game, only on Internet Explorer via FB. Daily sticker collection gone. On the plus side, saves me a lot of hours each day as I was always awaiting new levels every Wednesday and sometimes don't even bother doing them straight away. Rapidly losing interest here.
  • FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
     Totally agree with @Scooterpie sugar drops must get back to normal. Timed booster can be okay with treat calendar only....
  • Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,551 Level 5
    King, is  time to change the timed boosters back to normal boosters.  You took the joy of acting from many players. When the normal boosters will be back?
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hello everyone, 

Updates for the Sugar Drops: Currently majority of players are receiving a mixture of timed and non-timed boosters as Sugar Drop rewards. 

As the team keeps exploring the best options for these rewards, your feedback plays an important role in the process. The more specific you are in your feedback, the better it helps us to pass it onto the game studio.

*edit*: As the rewards have been tweaked, by specific feedback I mean feedback on this current mixture of rewards.* 

Although I realize this is an idea to remove timed boosters altogether, I wanted to update everyone on this topic here too. 
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Hello Jenny Jelly. Just to let you know.II have nothing for my games  All I have on Monday is Rami. No buddy 5 no car competition except at certain time it says I qualify for the championship race  The problem is that I complete all the games and come Wednesday I have now to play 45 games. When I m put into this championship race there are already players with100++ games. With only 45 games how to compete.  So stupid.  
    Also now when playing the daily 180. I don't get any candies except time booster and 2 or 3 goldbars  
    I also get 5 balloons daily and this gives me some useful candies like the switch hands and hammer. 
    Other than thses the game gets a bit boring

• Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    @Jelly Jenny Respectfully, how much more specific can the Kingsters get?  We have been explicit with our discontent for timed boosters. Your comments solidified my intuition that no one is reading (or understanding) the 34 pages of complaints.
    Not to mention, hundreds more on Facebook book and under various other topic pages within this blog.  It’s hurtful for you to give an update asking us to be more specific; really?!?  Just eliminate the timed boosters of ANY sort.  Has this brought clarity for you?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?