💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Jackpot on daily booster wheel

Please can u make it so you can win the jackpot on the daily booster wheel. I am almost at level 800 and have never won it once.
11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• duke12478
    duke12478 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Good luck.  I just completed the last available level (I believe it was level 5240 ) & I have never won the jackpot. 
  • Fifi_Laphue
    Fifi_Laphue Posts: 1 Newbie
    I won it once  so I guess I am lucky
  • 1janis
    1janis Posts: 9 Level 2
    I’m with you Duke12478!
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
  • mootje
    mootje Posts: 11 Level 2
    I’m at level 5026 and never won it
  • I landed it on it ONCE and got all excited and the app just closed down..... Go figure...🙄 Let's not even talk about how much money I've spent on boosters, lives, etc. over the last 7 years. 
  • 1janis
    I’m with you Duke12478!
  • 1janis
    I’m on level 5282 saving the last four to get stickers for boosters. Never won the jackpot. I do the sugar drop challenge every 8 hours and now that most of the boosters are on timers they run out before I can use them. I don’t buy boosters after I spent $.99 (cents) for 5 more moves when I first started playing many years ago and lost the level anyway. I won boosters by playing the challenges and was able to get to the wrench ahead of the players who started playing long before me. Now they’ve added this best of the best challenge to see who can best the most levels in a time period. The winners are beating over 100 levels and are crowned the best players winning who knows what boosters! The most I can when is 45 which puts me in about 40th place. I wonder if I’m blackballed because I don’t spend any money. Anyone else feeling me? I am curious about my status - I try to tell my son how good I’m doing but I can’t prove it! I’m not interested in kudos but I would like to know my status. I would love to see the timers on the boosters go away! I’d love to hear your thoughts
  • dlb
    dlb Posts: 8 Level 2
    I have been playing for 5 years, at level 5285 (currently the last level), and have 
    Won jackpot once.  The other prizes are better in my opinion, like the space race 
    - you have some control on that at least and the boosters are good.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, the Jackpot is comparable to winning the lottery.  It really comes down to luck and chance as to where it will stop.  Although you might be discouraged because the spinning wheel never landed on it, please keep in mind that you can always win a free booster when playing the Spinning Wheel daily and it’s free!  This idea is being closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?