🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Answers

• taguirre42
    taguirre42 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2023
  • grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    I have never had the option to watch ads in Candy Crush, but I do get them in Candy Crush Soda - why???  They are a big advantage, another 'feature' that doesn't seem fair. Why not give it to everyone?
  • Epc23
    Epc23 Posts: 125 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2023
    Same here pure disappointment 
  • Epc23
    edited March 2023
    I had it and it disappeared 😧
  • lacie1218
    lacie1218 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    I never get the ads or any of these other extras. I have spent a pretty penny just to try and pass some levels. Been stuck on 2541 for over a week with no boosters. This is ridiculous! King doesn't help either. Ready to quit!!!!
  • Epc23
    edited March 2023
    Ugh I guess some are lucky enough to never have to purchase anything 

• Biarodini
    Biarodini Posts: 1 Newbie
    Why can't i see the advertising videos?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Hi @Biarodini
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group.😥
  • sccs1999
    sccs1999 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2023
    Hi, 
    is there a reason why I am no longer getting the advertisement videos which offer free boosters?? I’ve been playing candy crush saga for about 4 years and am on level 4152, and playing on iPhone 7 iOS 13.1.3 update. 

thank you, 
    Lorella
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2023
    sccs1999 said:
    Hi, 
    is there a reason why I am no longer getting the advertisement videos which offer free boosters?? I’ve been playing candy crush saga for about 4 years and am on level 4152, and playing on iPhone 7 iOS 13.1.3 update. 

thank you, 
    Lorella

Welcome to the King Community 🤗

If you don't have a challenge but your friend does, don't worry - you won't be missing out.

At King, we are constantly looking for ways to make our games more fun, interactive and challenging. Whenever we create a new feature, we always like to test it with a small group of players first, to make sure that they like it as much as we do. To do this we always choose a randomly selected group of players to test the feature and based on their feedback decide whether it's something we want to roll out to all our players or not.

Once the testing has taken place, we'll roll it out so more people can play it.  However, due to the huge community of our players who we love, we sometimes have to split it up to make it manageable and accessible.  Millions of players in an event at any time is a lot of work, so we split it up into groups so we can keep it running and you have a better chance of accessing it and succeeding in any competition!

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's quite likely your friends won't have it this time.  

Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?