⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Play without facebook

Robert_Léger
Robert_Léger Posts: 1 Newbie

Every time i press play for strating a game, the system want that i connect facebook and i refused. So the system ask me again and every time i refused every time the system repeat connect with facebook

So i can't play . 

Give me a solution 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Robert, are you playing on Windows 10?  A couple of players wrote about this and it has been sent over to the studio.  Can you play the game through the Kingdom instead?  You should be able to access the Kingdom once the game is open.  You can read about it here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1

• Gopa
    Gopa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Why can't I connect to the kingdom without face book.  I don't do face book.  I was playing nicely without facebook until March 2019.  But now it only wants me to connect facebook, now I don't get any boosters HELP!!!!!
  • laracroft17
    laracroft17 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am having the same problem as Gopa I am not on Facebook and can no longer play saga to its full potential. 
    Please go back to how it was before I really miss the game
  • IggyJ
    IggyJ Posts: 1 Newbie
    I would agree with you both. I play three King games on my mobile phone. Candy crush saga, Farm heroes Saga and Pyramid Solitaire. All these games now do not connect to the internet with the error "you are not connected to the internet" when  I am ! This means that I cannot connect and save the games as I refuse to use Facebook to save.
    The games do not have facility to connect by clicking on the cogwheel with anything but a Facebook save! I would also agree that this seemed to happen in about March.
    Can you give us an answer please King?
    If you refuse to let us save the game unless we use Facebook can you at least be honest about it!
  • MitzieGaynor
    MitzieGaynor Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same. I can sign on for other King games, but when I try to sign on for Candy Crush it tells me "Oops, an unknown error occurred" and that I'm "not connected to the internet" even though my password is correct and I am very much connected to the internet. What gives, King?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?