📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Have lost daily challenge available every 12 hours

Answers

• alfafemale
    alfafemale Posts: 2 Newbie
    I would appreciate your insight!

• anja1967
    anja1967 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I also lost the dairy calender. So now i have nothing to earn any boosters!!
  • Roopanarayan
    Roopanarayan Posts: 46 Level 2
    @Jelly Jenny @Elsa
    Even I lost the daily challenge, I used to love it as they gave lollipop hammers which are very essential in most of the levels. Please bring them back.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, which daily challenge are you all referring to?  Is it the calendar reward or the daily spin reward?  Where are you playing the game - computer or mobile?  Are you playing through Facebook or king.com?  If you are playing through king.com the studio is aware that there are a few glitches and the spinning wheel is one of them.  The problem being is that king.com was created using Adobe Flash.  Adobe is doing away with it next year so the studio decided to take the game to HTML5 coding over a year ago.   It takes a while to fix any flash problems but I can say that the studio is really and truly trying to resolve the glitches on king.com.

If you are playing the game on mobile device or through Facebook and that is why you are having these problems then I am going to ask all of you to please try some troubleshooting first to see if that corrects it.  Below are some links so click on the link that applies to your game please.  Make sure that you clear out the history daily and on mobile make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.

• HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    Hi again @Elsa. This is the same problem that I spoke with you about last weekend. Here is a link where @PummyRaj posted a picture of the challenge. I have done the troubleshooting. I am not willing to reinstall the game for a second time yet, especially as it may seem that this is an intentional design? If you could please confirm that the daily challenges are no longer available for some players, just as the space race apparently is no longer available for some players, it would be much appreciated. I would be greatly disappointed but at least I would know it was not something wrong with my game. Prior to finding this forum, I thought that losing Morts helmet was a glitch and reinstalled my game and lost all of my boosters. I wish I had known then what I know now. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/441247
  • HellsBelle
    edited September 2019
    Additionally, I lost the space race and am now getting timed boosters in the daily treat calendar. 

This one made me chuckle this morning...I was not even close to a level where I could use it. Thanks Candy Crush! 🦇🦇🦇

• _Elsa_
    @HellsBelle are you referring to the Space Race?  I had it on Thursday and when I cleared the level after collecting the color bombs it was gone!  It hasn't come back yet and has been elevated.  Also players who are in my Facebook group said that it also disappeared for them too.  We have to wait until tomorrow to see what happens but tomorrow should be Didi.
  • _Elsa_
    @HellsBelle I have no clue what is going on in the game in the last week or so.  I know that @PummyRaj reported the Space Dash and I confirmed with her that I also lost mine.  In the link above that you posted, she posted quests and the spinning wheel so are you missing all of them?  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny also here and maybe she can find out what's going on with all of these disappearing.  She should be in the office tomorrow.
  • HellsBelle
    I have lost the Space Race, Daily Quest Challenges, my Candy pet always disappears after a feeding if it shows up at all. I don’t have build-a-bot. Literally there is no gold cup and the only free booster I am getting right now is the wheel. The Daily Treat calendar somehow turned timed for me! As you can see above, it isn’t a glitch. I’m not sure what else to say. 
  • _Elsa_
    I know that the studio is running some tests right now but not sure on what or who is getting them.  I'll tell you what I am doing right now - NOTHING!  I hardly even play any of the games anymore because either the rewards are not as plentiful or the levels are too difficult.  Not sure that King will be happy to see what a Superstar has to say about playing the games.  That doesn't make any of the players here any happier to know that I am also having these problems but I am just biding my time until things get fixed.  And I am gaining new friends like you who I can communicate with.  So I have to find a plus in all of this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?