⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Have lost daily challenge available every 12 hours

Answers

• HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    edited September 2019
    @elsa I still have the spinning wheel (knock on wood). 

Honestly I am about to stop playing as well until they can sort this all out. 

The worst part is that I play CCFriends even more faithfully and joyfully than CCS and I can just see all these same changes chugging down the tracks towards that game too. It is much more simple in terms of features yet King is still asking how to “improve” the daily challenges. Not only is this a feature no one has complained about, to my knowledge, it is also one of the only ways to get free boosters in CCFriends. Even more so than Saga actually, since the game has no team challenges or races or other features. Oh I can only imagine what is coming...some iteration of one of those and poof! The daily challenges are gone or changed in such a way that the game is fundamentally different than it was before. 

I think that that is what bothers me so much. It isn’t necessarily that something “free” is lost. It is that you lose something FUNDAMENTAL to the game. CCS got so difficult that you need boosters to play. In order to keep players here for free and for fun, the boosters are a part of the game. Unless the developers are going to go back and change the levels to account for the fact that the average player does NOT have boosters at their disposal, then the average player can’t play the game. And unfortunately I am very average. 🦇

tagging a few of the CCFriends superstars, just so they know that I care about what happens to that game too.  @Foley1362 @bearwithme @mysticalmysty
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    Thank you for the tag @HellsBelle. I too lost the daily quests several weeks ago and Dexter did a disappearing act for me this week too. I also would consider myself an average player and the only reason I have managed to keep up with the new levels is through the use of boosters and I find now that I have to use at least one UFO an episode. But without Dexter that will get extremely scarce. 
    I have talked to JellyJenny and told her how I play the game and collect boosters to help and how these things are what make CCS unique and what the long time players expect. I believe it’s one of the reasons why it has survived (successfully) for as long as it has. We just had the 5000 celebration- I’d love to see another 5000 as long as they don’t change it so much that it is no longer CCS. 
  • HellsBelle
    Thanks for posting @bearwithme. I appreciated hearing your experience and especially that you had already shared all this with jellyjenny. I know she can only pass it along.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    @elsa I still have the spinning wheel (knock on wood). 

Honestly I am about to stop playing as well until they can sort this all out. 

The worst part is that I play CCFriends even more faithfully and joyfully than CCS and I can just see all these same changes chugging down the tracks towards that game too. It is much more simple in terms of features yet King is still asking how to “improve” the daily challenges. Not only is this a feature no one has complained about, to my knowledge, it is also one of the only ways to get free boosters in CCFriends. Even more so than Saga actually, since the game has no team challenges or races or other features. Oh I can only imagine what is coming...some iteration of one of those and poof! The daily challenges are gone or changed in such a way that the game is fundamentally different than it was before. 

I think that that is what bothers me so much. It isn’t necessarily that something “free” is lost. It is that you lose something FUNDAMENTAL to the game. CCS got so difficult that you need boosters to play. In order to keep players here for free and for fun, the boosters are a part of the game. Unless the developers are going to go back and change the levels to account for the fact that the average player does NOT have boosters at their disposal, then the average player can’t play the game. And unfortunately I am very average. 🦇

tagging a few of the CCFriends superstars, just so they know that I care about what happens to that game too.  @Foley1362 @bearwithme @mysticalmysty
    I hear you and can totally empathize with every single word that you wrote here.  I also play CC Friends Saga.  I am finding that all 4 candy crush games are difficult for me.  CC Saga is the only one that I am on top.  On CC Friends Saga I am so far behind everyone else. 

Think of this - CC Saga has over 5000 levels right?  CC Friends Saga is far from that total yet.  So it has to be difficult when you created a game well over 5 years ago to come up with fresh ideas.  I have also seen that in the Friends community the Kingsters have come to ask for the players opinions, but each studio runs their game different so it's not always easy to compare.  But I do hear you and totally understand what you fear might happen down the road with Friends.
  • Monki
    Monki Posts: 1 Newbie
    Estoy de acuerdo, los 5 fantásticos no sirve de nada me agradaba más el dúo dinámico.!! Aceves el equipo no juega & no se pueden cumplir los desafíos & no se gana nada de nada.!! 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    @Monki, thank you for writing but can you please translate what you wrote?  We only use English in the community at the moment.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    That’s something I never seen before on daily boosters wheel @HellsBelle it has to be a testing, I do still have space. So we’ll see what @Jelly Jenny has to say about this new feature tomorrow. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    I’m getting a mix of timed and regular awards for my daily treat calendar for about two weeks now but at least the timed rewards are a s hammer, a switch, a make a stripe and an UFO. Unfortunately they aren’t for very long - 20 minutes and depending where u are in the game - they can be useless.  
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @HellsBelle - thanks for the tag. I have to say my rewards board always seems to fluctuate between 3 of the 5 ongoing events it seems like. Never have all of them at the same time.

Looks like @Elsa, @mysticalmysty & @bearwithme have you in good hands though. 
  • HellsBelle
    Thanks for responding @mysticalmysty and @Foley1362. I realize that this is not something you can control or change as superstars but appreciate you sharing what you have experienced as veteran players. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?