⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily boosters wheel not working

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,268 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Your feedback on Daily Booster Wheel? Let us know!.

Answers

• nancho15
    nancho15 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hello, I actually enjoy the Daily Booster Wheel every day and have even won the jackpot once. I'm having trouble now with the Bonus Booster Wheel, the stop button doesn't appear and it just keeps spinning. It's happening for ovee a month now.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @nancho15, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you playing the game on king.com?  If so, this is one of the glitches and the studio is looking into it.  Can you play the game elsewhere?

• tgp
    tgp Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I had this problem and play the game in my iPhone. Due to syncing problems I have regularly with my Fitbit I decided to do what I have to do to cure that and deleted my app from the phone and reinstalled it. This fixed the problem so thought I’d share it in case it works for some of you   You don’t lose your level 
  • sharonlee
    sharonlee Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Booster Wheel Candy Crush Saga is not working & hasn't been for almost a week.  I uninstalled & reinstalled the game as someone in your forum said it fixed.  No it didn't .  Lost all boosters & lives that friends sent me which was about 80. I have complained about this issue but no response.
  • pegasus2017
    pegasus2017 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Me too. Drives me nuts!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?