Booster Wheel Disappointment

smoritz
smoritz Posts: 1 Newbie
After YEARS of playing this game I have never ever won the booster wheel jackpot. Is it even winable??????

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi, @smoritz
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

The jackpot depends entirely on good luck & we can't say for sure you will find it. But game studio working on it and it can be a bit easier.🤗
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
  • Kevin_Paul_Scott
    Kevin_Paul_Scott Posts: 41 Level 2
    6 years of playing and I've won it once, guess it is programmed to come up about once every 2,000 spins ..... like all these things, not evenly 'balanced' 😁
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Kevin_Paul_Scott
    I've got it single time in 7 years 😂😜😇
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    smoritz said:
    After YEARS of playing this game I have never ever won the booster wheel jackpot. Is it even winable??????

I won it once in 5 years!

56464 Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    It's better trying it than not trying it,you never know,one day you might be lucky and get it

And when you do you will be like this

B) 
  • farriegirl
    farriegirl Posts: 3 Newbie
    If you look closely when spinning they have it set up to not win it. It will always glitch. I have been playing for 9 years and HAVE NVER WON IT! 
  • Kaybee
    Kaybee Posts: 12 Level 2
    I’m on level 4535 and have been playing for years. I did win it ONCE when I got to level 2000. I expected great fanfare, maybe a burst of confetti or something but nothing! I think I won one of every thing on the wheel, can’t even remember, it was that uneventful, lol. But I do like spinning to get a free booster so am happy for that. :)
  • kschmitzoo
    kschmitzoo Posts: 2 Newbie
    I just finished all the current levels and I have never once won the jackpot on the booster wheel. I play on 3 different devices and still could not win.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    smoritz said:
    I’ve landed on it 3 times since its inception.  Why do you think something called a “jackpot” should be a frequent occurrence?  How many times have you landed on the check mark wedge of the wheel?
  • kschmitzoo
    kschmitzoo Posts: 2 Newbie
    I don't think it should be frequent but to get to level 5500 takes years of play. Not one time have I won this. Seems a little suspect. Granted I don't pay for extra boosters and don't know if this is a requirement. Just something I was noticing. I also have never won the 500,000 coin pick in Bejeweled blitz. On that one I picked the same spot on board for 6 months every time. Was never there. When I finally gave it up 3 picks later it was in that spot. It's like the rabbit at the dog track. They never get it but keep on trying. I still play and have fun so all's good.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?