Meet your Fantastic Five!

Options

Comments

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    once again I have 4 non players. waste of time trying for anything on this feature. took away my best 3 features and left me with this ?
  • friel11
    friel11 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Mitzy said:
    This is weird, only one other player in my team seems to be active and another one semi-active. The other 2 are dead weight.  I wish the teams can be randomly switched again after the assignment is completed...."my team is dead weight also."

• friel11
    Options
    I'm not sure WHY on earth my comment is written in Misty's comment. It looks like she typed my comment along with hers. So very strange and so much it's hard to explain but I replied "My team is dead weight also."  Of course I'll give credit to 1 other player who seems to play even with me. It seems like us 2 should be the only one recieving the award and not the other dead weights. Maybe it would be more of incentive if we'd get the dead weights awards on top of ours seeming they didn't get 1 point to help. Therefore the fantastic 2 would get the 3 losers prizes. It doesn't seem worth it to get a spring kled doughnut and a hammer and whatever else it was (not good enough to remember) for all the work you put in to get to 10,000 points.  Also, for so.e reason my envelope on top right that should give lives and gifts from other players doesn't work and I've never gotten anything but I always send every player I possibly can lives and extra moves.  THATS ALL FOLKS.
  • lilflip182
    lilflip182 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Agreed.  They need to either allow you to pick your own team or remove the inactive players so you can win.  I had to put up over 7000 just to win.  Good concept but not fun when you have 4 other barely active players.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    friel11 said:
    I'm not sure WHY on earth my comment is written in Misty's comment. It looks like she typed my comment along with hers. So very strange and so much it's hard to explain but I replied "My team is dead weight also."  Of course I'll give credit to 1 other player who seems to play even with me. It seems like us 2 should be the only one recieving the award and not the other dead weights. Maybe it would be more of incentive if we'd get the dead weights awards on top of ours seeming they didn't get 1 point to help. Therefore the fantastic 2 would get the 3 losers prizes. It doesn't seem worth it to get a spring kled doughnut and a hammer and whatever else it was (not good enough to remember) for all the work you put in to get to 10,000 points.  Also, for so.e reason my envelope on top right that should give lives and gifts from other players doesn't work and I've never gotten anything but I always send every player I possibly can lives and extra moves.  THATS ALL FOLKS.
    The real question here is, why do we have to be put on a “team” when this is a single-player game?  I’d reach all of the goals every time if the total was adjusted to 2,000 and other players weren’t introduced to the mix.  The UFO is a good reward for getting to the end but much more often than not your “teammates” prevent you from getting to it.

Hopefully King realizes this concept of “team” play doesn’t work in these single-player games and removes them accordingly.

As for the messages, I have over 200 but rarely ever need to use them.  There’s no need for extra lives when you basically breeze through the levels thanks to space dash/bot.
  • friel11
    Options
    I believe the fantastic five concept was a outlet for people who play the game a way to "get to know each other" and to be able to have contact with like minded players.  It was a nice idea but should be set up as a choice to partake in.  I see a lot of people like yourself Dirty Nurse who are frustrated with the lack of group participation. I dont know what space dash/dot is but the messages with the free lives may only be "rarely used" but that's what makes them nice. They're there if you want to get back on your roll without waiting 20 minutes for another life. It's wait, buy or receive a life. I'd choose my option to work because I'd sure appreciate the mail with free life!!!!  GOOD LUCK :)   and may the UFO'S keep on coming!!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    friel11 said:
    I believe the fantastic five concept was a outlet for people who play the game a way to "get to know each other" and to be able to have contact with like minded players.  It was a nice idea but should be set up as a choice to partake in.  I see a lot of people like yourself Dirty Nurse who are frustrated with the lack of group participation. I dont know what space dash/dot is but the messages with the free lives may only be "rarely used" but that's what makes them nice. They're there if you want to get back on your roll without waiting 20 minutes for another life. It's wait, buy or receive a life. I'd choose my option to work because I'd sure appreciate the mail with free life!!!!  GOOD LUCK :)   and may the UFO'S keep on coming!!
    There is no way to “get to know” or “have contact with” other players in these god-awful “team” features.  It’s not a nice idea, it’s patently stupid to be forced into “team” play in a single-player game.  I agree, it should be a choice for sure!  99.9% of players assuredly do not want these “team” features as evidenced by feedback here on these forums and elsewhere such as App Store/Google Play reviews.  For the misguided minority that for some reason enjoy them, leave the option to engage in “team” play.  The rest of us shouldn’t have to suffer.
  • snumber6
    snumber6 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    ernstbln said:
    once again I have 4 non players. waste of time trying for anything on this feature. took away my best 3 features and left me with this ?
    Let's have our own contest ... Rename it Fantastic Fake or Fantastic Faux ...I like Faux because it sounds like 4 and describes one's teammates ...
  • Patricia_Madden
    Patricia_Madden Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Ok....now I believe I am on the fifth fantastic time team where I am the only one playing.  The characters don't even have names.   I have three "people" named Speler and one just listed as player.  No one besides me logs in and plays.
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    my new four players have only given 90 points to our five in the first 4 days. not very good !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?