⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost all my boosters and no sync between cellphone - computer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @OnlyMe_, I am going to explain to you what's going on.  First of all, Cez wrote that message In March 2017.  Back then every so often, and rarely, were boosters restored after losing them on a mobile device.  Below is an exact quote from her that us Superstars had to tell all the papers that had this happen to them.  Unfortunately, it got out of hand because everyone started asking for reimbursement so that was gone the same year, 2017.  They don't do it any more.

"Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.  You can read more about this here."

Unfortunately, if these were rewarded boosters King cannot restore them for you.  On mobile devices, as mentioned above, only your progress and gold bars will remain after uninstalling/reinstalling or a crash, etc. 

I know that you have never seen my signature before but once I reply please check and you will see what I am telling you here.  Now if they were purchased boosters and you lost them, then we can redirect you elsewhere because we can't handle purchase issues in this community.  They can look into your account and will see your exact purchases.

You said that you are not playing through Facebook and that is your choice but are you playing through the Kingdom or on king.com?  They save your progress on their servers.  If you aren't using either one of them and you get a crash or operating system update you can also lose your progress because it is not stored anywhere.  Uninstalling and reinstalling the game tells your mobile device that you just started since it couldn't be saved anywhere. 

The print screens that you posted above I have seen twice from 2 players.  The only solution was to uninstall and reinstall the game but I also reminded them that they would lose their lives and boosters.  Please let me know if you have any purchased boosters that you lost and then I can come back and offer further directions.  But you need to have a Kingdom account for them to go in and see what's going on.

@Benson77, welcome to our community.  Sorry to give you the same bad news that if they were rewarded boosters then they are gone.  If they were purchased please let us know so that we can direct you further.  Make sure that you have a Kingdom account and if you don't then you can create one by following the steps here.

• OnlyMe_
    OnlyMe_ Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Hi @Elsa =) .
    Thank you for answering me. Finally someone how dare to do it ;-).

I have never had to visit this site before as CCS has worked as a clockwork and I have not had to keep up to date with what is happening.
    Not before April when everything on CCS on my mobile phone stopped working. Then it was the first time I taked a look here and wrote.

If you mean that I have played CCS on my computer then the answer is no.
    But I have registered via king on mobile and have a user ID.
    I can send that screenshot to you so you can see. What I need then is your email address.

It seems easier to start over and earn new boosters. I probably will not install CCS on my new mobile as it feels sad to have lost and not regained boosters as CCS has not worked properly.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    @OnlyMe_, you do not need to start all over at all.  I am very happy to hear that you have a Kingdom account.  All that you have to do is to get your user ID # by following the steps here

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

Please let me know if you any further help.

• OnlyMe_
    Thanks @Elsa:) 
    This is what I wanted to hear from the beginning when I wrote to you ..

I hold my thumbs to get all my boosters back.

• _Elsa_
    That is a lot to lose.  Well hopefully you can get it back quickly.
  • OnlyMe_
    Yes, it is many boosters,  And thats why I have been so persistent here to get answers.
    You gave me the answers and hopes I wanted. Thank you so much @Elsa.
  • OnlyMe_
    edited September 2019
    Hi @Elsa

Well, it has not worked..
    I did as you told me to do.
     I did get a mail from a "mailrobot" (in my language) and wrote to them about my issue. 
    A few days later I've recived a new mail from them, there they wondering if they did a great job.

What job? They didn't do anything. So now are my patience ended. I suppose that I wont get my boosters back and that's pity.
  • _Elsa_
    Did you tell them that you still need their help?  As I mentioned before they don't reimburse players for lost boosters that were lost on a mobile device.  So if this is the answer that you wanted to hear from them it's going to be the same answer.  You can always write them back.  Do you still have that email from them asking if they did a great job?  If so, then respond back to them on that message. 
  • OnlyMe_
    Hi there @Elsa.
    Thanks for responding quickly =)

Yes I did do that.
    First I brought the link from that I wrote here and begged them to read because I was to lazy to tell the whole story.
    I got an answer from the automatic helpanswers. If it wasn't the right they asked me to write again so someone could take a look at it, and I did.
    And as said, a few days later I got that mail with the stupid question.. And of course I wrote to them and asked them about what help? And wrote to them that I still l want my boosters back.And also wrote: thanks for asking.. And after that mail... Silence.

Maybe I should walk up to their office and ask them for help. *just joking*
  • _Elsa_
    I think I would have been happier if you got a response saying that they can’t reimburse you than not really giving you an answer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?