⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    I think it's an absolute disgrace the way King has treated their loyal customers. Why should we be forced into playing on Facebook if we don't want to. 
  • underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    I agree with you 
  • lobo123
    lobo123 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Yes if what Elsa is telling us is true, especially "King has converted Candy Crush Saga to HTML5 over a year ago but you have to play on a computer with Facebook or Windows 10 " then it's obvious the idea was to recruit for Facebook because the only things necessary to play html5 games are a browser and internet connection. Shame on you King.com.

• underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    True shame on king.com
  • flowers
    flowers Posts: 4 Newbie
    just joined the community , tired of reading everything on the sidelines. this is august 20th and still can not play candy crush saga on my pc windows 10 on king.com I do not play on facebook or any other type of mobile device. Stuck and can not advance because of not receiving lives or tickets. whats going on? any new updates. losing interest . Bye Bye King.com
  • lobo123
    Flowers I think we have all come to the conclusion now that King are not going to do anything to remedy this. Even the excuses have dried up now, it's been 11 days since the last reply. This thread is 27 pages, it's been an age since it was started and where are we now? Nothing has changed, I doubt anything is going to change, King don't care. I really don't know why this King community support exists.
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    I totally agree with lobo123 on this,   King does not care.  Really they have jumped into Facebooks pocket and nothing else 
  • flowers
    flowers Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thanks lobo123 pretty much what I thought. I contacted them and totally ignored me. Only satisfaction I got when they wanted me to rate their info and if it was any help. would have rated minus anything but could only give them one star. Everyone should do the same.  
  • lobo123
    I think everything has been said both by us and the staff of King.com. I would like to know though why they lied to us and why they won't convert to html5. If anyone from King should reply to this just one time be honest and tell us what is really going on, so far all the answers don't make sense.
  • annabicki
    annabicki Posts: 2 Newbie
    How do I go to next level without help from friends

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?