💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    They have ended the Daily Quests and the studio appears to be focusing on a combination of timed and non-timed boosters.  I have it with the daily treat calendar where high value boosters (hammer, switch, choose your stripe and UFO) are timed (but only for 20 minutes) and on alternate days they are regular.  I've been told the sugar drops will end up the same way.  I agree that non-timed boosters  are the best choice not timed and we definitely have to be able to collect non-timed hammers and switches.  The newest levels are getting harder and harder where those boosters can be critical in finishing the level!  
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Today I don't get any regular booster.the whole 180 was completed with time booster .so what u say not true in my situation.. In fact I don't have any regular booster except 2 or 3 gold bars for the last few weeks

• borannrann669796
    borannrann669796 Posts: 168 Level 3
    Hi all friends..
    Add me please..
  • borannrann669796
    borannrann669796 Posts: 168 Level 3
    Hi all friends
    Thanks for your reply..
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    They have ended the Daily Quests and the studio appears to be focusing on a combination of timed and non-timed boosters.  I have it with the daily treat calendar where high value boosters (hammer, switch, choose your stripe and UFO) are timed (but only for 20 minutes) and on alternate days they are regular.  I've been told the sugar drops will end up the same way.  I agree that non-timed boosters  are the best choice not timed and we definitely have to be able to collect non-timed hammers and switches.  The newest levels are getting harder and harder where those boosters can be critical in finishing the level!  

Times hammers and switches?! Never heard that one before. I would LOVE to have timed hammers and switchers even for 20 min. Imagine all the levels I could complete by simply switching and hammering :P

• grannydenise
    grannydenise Posts: 15 Level 2
    I seem to remember that we were promised timed sugar drops would be scrapped and ordinary  drops would be reinstated in August. It is now September and I still have the timed ones- what is happening?
  • seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    Katrina_A said:

Times hammers and switches?! Never heard that one before. I would LOVE to have timed hammers and switchers even for 20 min. Imagine all the levels I could complete by simply switching and hammering :P

@Katrina_A
    It’s one ONE hammer (or switch, stripe and ufo) by level during 20 min ;-)
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    seasong said:
    Katrina_A said:

@Katrina_A
    seasong said:
    Katrina_A said:

@Katrina_A

Not what you wrote earlier but ok.... " (hammer, switch, choose your stripe and UFO) are timed" just quoting you again. anyways glad you cleared that up.
  • hwanchu2
    hwanchu2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Butler Creek submachine gun ammunition loader ads on Candy Crush. Hey, anything for a buck, right?
  • nina
    nina Posts: 6 Level 2
    remove the time on booster no point to have it.
    If i dont have any life left and refill one live takes 25 min and the booster i win are 15 min i have no use for it.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?