💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

A search box added to the game

Comments

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    Oh yes please
    A down button or a search box will be fantastic!
    Thanks in advance 
  • Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    Agree @seasong ! I requested this a long time ago and so has @Elsa and others! I'm at level 5263 so it's quite a chore to scroll back literally thousands of levels to give my friends lives! I hope King/the programmers have plans to implement a level search option soon! 

• Mistress_Mead
    Mistress_Mead Posts: 13 Level 2
    Everyone wants this including me. It would be so much easier and I know I would play more if I did not have to take fifteen minutes to scroll back down to lower levels. Thank you.

• Gregg
    Hi @Elsa, Have not heard from you in a while. Now I spend time scrolling back to give my friends lives & get an error message that says,  "We are working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can." Just out of curiosity, do the programers play the game?  If so, you'd think they'd want this level search option as much as others who play the game do. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Gregg, there was a lives issue but from what I am now reading this morning it's been fixed so try it again.  From what I heard they all play the game but maybe they don't do the scrolling down to replay levels. 
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Im wearing out my finger🥶👍😅🤪and im losing my mind!!! How many ways do you have to suggest this idea before someone acts on it???
  • Gregg
    Hi @Tut, I'm responding to your message including @Elsa in this one. I agree with you as I'm at level 5428. And they add 30 more levels each week on Weds. Do you have any idea Elsa when the developers plan to implement this idea? They seem to make other changes to the game from time to time, such as the "Episode Races" and "Fantastic Five". So why not push this one (search levels option or back button or something better than scrolling back) out soon? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Gregg I haven’t heard anything and it really is a pain scrolling down.
  • Gregg
    Hi @Elsa, is there anyway you're able to ask them about this? As this is impacting everyone playing Candy Crush Sega at the higher levels. Also, the idea option is a great idea if they/developers would post whether or not the idea is being taken into consideration and then if it is, provide updates on when it might be implemented. Just having players post ideas and the ideas are going nowhere is not helpful. If the idea is not being considered, then also let the submitter know why it's not being considered for implementation. 
  • Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
    Hi dears 
    please vote for level search box button ....only 125 votes r there please every single person who r here in community vote here ...
    Thank u 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?