If you are new to the Community or to the game, this is your place!

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited October 2021 in Discussions

No account yet? Sign up right here to participate! 

🚀

Hello sweet Community :waving:

This awesome initiative started from Community member feedback: and here we are now, launching the Beginner’s Corner! You can access it though here :)

This is an area where Superstars share their expertise in the game, show how to find your way around the Community and get us all together to have fun! 

Exciting content is coming! Stay tuned! 

Comments

• STAR3020
    STAR3020 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    BUENAS QUISIERA PEDIR A QUIEN CORRESPONDA QUE POR FAVOR NO SE HAGAN JUEGOS EN EQUIPO HONESTAMENTE LOS DETESTO PORQUE SIMPLEMENTE NO FUNCIONA    SOLO LOS JUEGOS INDIVIDUALES ESOS SI ME ENCANTAN PERO CADA QUE JUEGO ME IMPONEN A FORMAR PARTE DE UN EQUIPO Y NO PUES DE MANERA QUE PREFIERO SALIR 
    YA AMISTADES ME DIJERON QUE ANTES JUGABAN PERO DESINSTALARON DEBIDO A EQUIPOS O CON OTRO Y NO INDIVIDUAL  OJALA NO SEA ESE MI CASO PORQUE SI ME INSISTEN AUNQUE EL JUEGO ESTA BUENO ME VERE OBLIGADA A DEISNTALAR SI ME OBLIGAN A JUGAR EN EQUIPO   ESO DEBERIA SER OPCIONAL Y CON UNA CONSULTA A NOSOTROS Y PÒDER SALIR DE EQUIPOS CUANDO DESEEMOS.
    OJALA TOMEN EN CUENTA MI MENSAJE 
    ATTE
    ANGELL

*Unsupported language*
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @STAR3020 and welcome to our sweet Community :)

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Please feel free to comment again in English.

• Stayfit4life
    Stayfit4life Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have a suggestions...please add friend request like two players are playing that means we are competitors
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Stayfit4life and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please tell me more details about your suggestion? I am not sure I understand it completely.
  • Ketter_50
    Ketter_50 Posts: 4 Newbie
    This game is really nice but can you help me with some gold bars
  • mecan
    mecan Posts: 9 Level 2
    I am new to community and need help been asking for days. Not sure how to do question s and receive answers.I updated game Thursday morning then tried to play and got the message unfortunately candy crush has stopped, still getting same message. Can someone please help?
  • mecan
    mecan Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi Leony
    New to the community but I have been playing candy crush saga for over four years. I wait every Wednesday for new levels.There was an update Thursday morning so I updated then tried to play game but could not get in said unfortunately candy crush has stopped. I tried uninstall and then reinstall but that didn't work.l would appreciate very much if you can help. 
    Thank you, mecan

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?