Meet your Fantastic Five!

Comments

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    The Fab- 5 feature should be "limited" to those that play frequently and are playing the "higher" levels of the game.  I, like others, have a team of dead weight.  I  I n other words....they do not play.  I do understand that some people just play sporadically and that's great.  Perhaps they should be a team(s).   But when you take a player who plays each week trying to compete the new levels and put them with someone who plays a few times and doesn't check in daily,  no brainer...not gonna make it to any of the booster markers.  Either discontinue, or re-boot and re-think how it should be done. 
  • FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5

Hello i think fantastic five is played by only 1 player the others are not interested in playing...
    I dont like fantastic five at all as only one person is working. ....
  • Zahra_Erfani
    Zahra_Erfani Posts: 9 Level 2
    Fantastic five is a very nice feature. But 2 of my teammates are not active, Sometimes even 3. So please team active players together so we can enjoy it even more 😍
  • Patricia_Madden
    Patricia_Madden Posts: 7 Level 2
    Yesterday I was put in my sixth fantastic five team where there were no other players.  Again, three people named "speler" and one person named "player".  What gives?  I read on another thread how to turn off the feature so I did.  All it did was make me frustrated and angry.  

My September 7th post:
    "Ok....now I believe I am on the fifth fantastic time team where I am the only one playing.  The characters don't even have names.   I have three "people" named Speler and one just listed as player.  No one besides me logs in and plays."

• Maria_Colella
    Maria_Colella Posts: 233 Level 3
    I love everything that gives us a chance to win free stuff!    
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Yesterday I was put in my sixth fantastic five team where there were no other players.  Again, three people named "speler" and one person named "player".  What gives?  I read on another thread how to turn off the feature so I did.  All it did was make me frustrated and angry.  

My September 7th post:
    "Ok....now I believe I am on the fifth fantastic time team where I am the only one playing.  The characters don't even have names.   I have three "people" named Speler and one just listed as player.  No one besides me logs in and plays."
    Nice!  I wish I could turn off these “team” features in the other King games I play, all they do is waste time and even if your “team” gets to the end the “rewards” aren’t worth the time it has taken with the incessant post-game screens telling you you got 1 point(25 in this game) while your “teammates” did nothing.

Hopefully these ridiculous “team” features in what is strictly a single-player game are removed soon from all of these games.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    I actually love Fab5.  And yes, I do a lot of the work, but I do have 4 folks as teammates that actually play.  I also have the same team.  It has never changed from one run to 5000 to the next.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

My September 7th post:
    "Player" is a player that hasn't connected their game to either Facebook or Kingdom. This is why they are just plainly named "Player". A Dutch player can appear as "Speler" in your game. 

@Dirty_Nurse In case you haven't checked yet, you may be able to turn off Fantastic Five feature from your game. You can check that from your in-game settings:

• cerami
    cerami Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have been playing regularly but the game stopped adding my points a week ago and I am stuck on 1075. One other team member who was scoring points at a similar rate to me is now on over 4800. Therefore your team members may be playing but not getting points added to their name. There have been lots of comments from other players that they are not scoring points but i cant find any feedback from King regarding this issue. 
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    My girlfriend is not getting her points added for Fantastic5 either - except the 100 when she completes an episode....but nothing for individual levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?