Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Marion_Harrison
    Marion_Harrison Posts: 8 Level 2
    apart from the timed boosters, you have a little button ( for want of a better word )  to take you back to the top of the levels, why cant we have one to take us back down,  sick of all the scrolling, i like to gift my freinds with a life every time i go in, ( which isnt as often since timed boosters) in fact i have to push myself to even bother, but im hanging in there in case King changes back to the old way, anyway  i have to scroll all the way down to level one,to send lives,seems like nit picking i know lol but its annoying , come on King be nice to your loyal fans take us back to normal, 
  • Fred_Ellison
    Fred_Ellison Posts: 16 Level 2
    I agree with the real need for a scroll bar both up and down I spend too much time trying to get to the game I need and mouse scrolling is not fast enough. 
  • Fred_Ellison
    Fred_Ellison Posts: 16 Level 2
    @kassa-3 No Bot?  You may be having technical difficulties with your set up.  Sometimes, I  have to reboot hardware, reset your Internet connection, reload the game, sign on to facebook, log out of and back into the King version,  just to recover the bot.  You may however be in a test group but I don't think so.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 215 Level 3
    @Fred_Ellison I’ve tried all of that with no luck. Since it seems to follow a pattern of one week with, one week without, I’m hopeful it will be back tomorrow.
    But thank you for the advice. 🙂
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    The Bot dissappear for a while on mo day morning and becomes the spaceship in the evening. You just have to wait.
  • garryngirl
    garryngirl Posts: 3 Newbie
    I hate the timed SD because I actually have a life, job and other things I like to do apart from CC. Get red of timed SD.
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    CC took away my gold bars, lives, spaceship booster and many other boosters I had  : (  I didn't complain when I was rewarded timed boosters for events, even though I never received them, which happened a lot. Things were looking good for a while, now I'm back to being an 😡 player. What's going on KING? Seems like you're not wanting your players to enjoy CCS.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Anyone else tired of being a Guinea pig?
  • Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Good to have recent posts, as I was beginning to think that this log was finished as SOME have got the regular boosters etc back.  As for myself it’s the same old, timed boosters for everything!!.
    Yes I too am sick of being a “selected “ guinea pig
    .....and that is putting it mildly!
    I don’t think that there will ever be an answer.....
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?