⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I recover Candy Crush and my last level? It disappeared

NancyChurchill643
NancyChurchill643 Posts: 12 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Support
How do I recover Candy Crush and my last level.
it disappeared. 

** private info removed by CM **

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @NancyChurchill643,

I am not sure why the App disappeared from your shortcut links!!  But, I am sure that the App is still available in your device.  Open the "App Store" and check if any of the settings were changed!! 

I play on an Android phone along with iPad.  Whenever my phone system updates,  some settings automatically change and I have to go to the "Google Play Store" and have to search for my game Apps.  I am assuming this could be the same case with your iPhone too!! 

My friend @Foley1362 plays on iPhone.  Hence, I will tag him to give you more assistance with this issue!    

Talk to you soon!  Have a great day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @NancyChurchill643, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I have not understood when you said "how do I recover Candy Crush"!!  Are you not able to find the game App in your device?  If so, what device you are using?  It might have just disappeared from the short-cut display! 

Also, what does it mean when you said "where is the last level"?  Which level did you play last?  What did you mean  by where is it?  Do you not see the level at all OR do you not see the stars on it after you won it?

Is it the Candy Crush or Candy Friends game you are talking about?  If you can explain with more details, I would be able to offer you proper assistance you need!  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • NancyChurchill643
    •. I play on my IPhone
    •. I played earlier today - level 1686
    •. The app icon and the shortcut have disappeared, but I did not delete them
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @NancyChurchill643,

I am not sure why the App disappeared from your shortcut links!!  But, I am sure that the App is still available in your device.  Open the "App Store" and check if any of the settings were changed!! 

I play on an Android phone along with iPad.  Whenever my phone system updates,  some settings automatically change and I have to go to the "Google Play Store" and have to search for my game Apps.  I am assuming this could be the same case with your iPhone too!! 

My friend @Foley1362 plays on iPhone.  Hence, I will tag him to give you more assistance with this issue!    

Talk to you soon!  Have a great day/evening!
  • NancyChurchill643
    I went to the App Store and downloaded Candy Crush Saga.  Nothing looks like the app I was playing this morning.  This version starts at the beginning with level #1.  I was on 1686.  Can my game be reset?
    Thank you for your help.
    Nancy
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @NancyChurchill643 - welcome to our friendly community. Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj 🙏🏻

Ive never seen/heard of this issue before. Can you provide a screenshot of your app? Also did you unintentionally ‘move’ the app to a different section of your screen? Also if you went back to your App Store the game should have been stored in your app cloud so it should have been just a reinstall of the link. Very odd. 

Please tag tag us in your response with the @ symbol and our names so we get the notification sooner 💪🏻
  • NancyChurchill643
    I was playing Candy Crush all along
  • KingChewy
    Hi again @NancyChurchill643 - okay. It also looks like you are logged out. Hit the gear ⚙️ icon in the lower left and login with your FB or King ID. Whichever one you had linked to your game.
  • KingChewy
    Did that work and restore your game?
  • NancyChurchill643
    No.  As you can see from the screen shot, it’s a new game - level # 1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?