Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    I never lost sugar drops and I was switched to timed booster 6 weeks ago.
    I continue to collect SD twice a day to earn sometimes a few Lollipop but my booster’s bank is gradually emptying and I’m getting a little bored of these useless rewards.
    I think I will take a break for few months, especially since my Events board is empty and my built-a-bot disappears every other week.
    Hope King will listen to us and will come to his senses.
    Thanks to the community and excuse my English 😊
  • naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    Seasong great idea!
  • garryngirl
    garryngirl Posts: 3 Newbie
    I agree Seasong. It is disheartening and losing its fun.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    I’m also fed up with the guinea pig status. They’re giving a “combination” of regular & timed boosters, but I still get mostly timed. Just the occasional hammer, or gold bar - but even that isn’t an improvement since any bars I receive aren’t being added to my total (yay, another glitch).
    And like @seasong my bot/space dash disappears every other week.
    It has been months since the complaints started, with only a couple of unsatisfactory responses from King. I don’t think things are going to change back.
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    edited October 2019
    Hello bearwithme. Don't think the CC programmer efficient anymore. They not able to fix the problem. This talk about wanting us to enjoy the game is **. They are taking the joy out of playing by introducing timed sugar drops. As there are so many complaints over 2 months and nothing is done just reflect on their attitude. Sorry to say 
  • Ah_Kwang
    I don't think King is interested in all our concerns. This forum seems to be all big bluff. I give up. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,949 Candy Moderator
    Don't give up. The studio is  listening.  At one point they were considering eliminating the sugar drop option entirely, but because of all the comments, that shouldn't happen. Most of you should be getting a combination of timed and regular boosters for the sugar track/sugar drop and people should also be seeing a combination for the daily calendar.  Hopefully, you are seeing the high value timed boosters in the daily calendar (hammer, switch, make a stripe and UFO).  These timed boosters should alternate with the regular boosters for the daily calendar.  The daily wheel should have regular boosters, but they are working on improving that (maybe adding a chance for one the rarer boosters). I certainly understand the frustration with the timed boosters, especially if you have no lives left or no new levels to play.

I believe the studio is still seeing how the combination of timed and untimed boosters is working out and some people will still have the regular boosters for the sugar drops at this time.  The studio does see your comments and it does make a difference so please keep posting your opinions and let your voices be heard. 
  • Ah_Kwang
    edited October 2019
    Hello bearwithme. Don't think the CC programmer efficient anymore. They not able to fix the problem. This talk about wanting us to enjoy the game is **. They are taking the joy out of playing by introducing timed sugar drops. As there are so many complaints over 2 months and nothing is done just reflect on their attitude. Sorry to say 
  • Ah_Kwang
    Thank u bearwithme for the update .My problem is that I am getting one to 2 gold bars every 180.. No regular booster given except timed booster.  Over one week I accumulate about 10 gold bars and on Wednesday when playing the 45 games I normally need some extra moves and one round ends my gold bars 😢😢😢
    The time booster is of not much use as its appearance is mostly  untimely. Frankly takes the fun out of playing. 
  • Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    To the above poster:-

This is a similar situation to that in the United Kingdom where the peoples voices are being ignored by those in charge (your Studio) who will go their own way regardless of the players (customers) wishes. Your studio should not be making decisions that are so obviously not wanted by the players. 
    You said:- "The studio does see your comments and it does make a difference so please keep posting your opinions and let your voices be heard" I personally doubt that statement so let's see some proof, have one or more persons from your studio posting here on this subject. In my opinion the best thing for all is for your studio to leave things well alone and take a six month vacation then on return listen and act on us the players (customers) wishes and not impose their unwanted ridiculous changes that will eventually totally ruin what was a world wide recognised top game.   

Brize

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?