Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• grannydenise
    grannydenise Posts: 15 Level 2
    I am in the Uk and get mostly timed boosters on sugar drops with the very occasional gold bar. The daily spin gives untimed booster and the daily treat varies. Really fed up with this now-we were told on this site some weeks ago that matters would be put right in August, but nothing has happened!

• ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    Ah_Kwang said:
    Thank u bearwithme for the update .My problem is that I am getting one to 2 gold bars every 180.. No regular booster given except timed booster.  Over one week I accumulate about 10 gold bars and on Wednesday when playing the 45 games I normally need some extra moves and one round ends my gold bars 😢😢😢
    The time booster is of not much use as its appearance is mostly  untimely. Frankly takes the fun out of playing. 

• ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    exactly the same for me.  WORTHLESS!
  • Puregold24
    Puregold24 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I get the occasional hammer, switch snd gold bar but mostly timed boosters. I have spent a lot of money with King and am very upset with what they have done. I didn’t mind buying gold bars to help with extra moves, but the boosters are absolutely necessary to get through the higher, difficult levels. I have stopped playing Soda because of the lack of boosters and it looks like I’ll be stopping CC Saga too. Well done, King, way to treat your loyal customers!! (that’s sarcasm by the way)
  • naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    @Puregold25 I could not agree more! I hate the stupid timed boosters. I play way less than I did, and once I am out of stored boosters that still remain, I guess I will quit the game as well. So f’d up!
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    edited September 2019
    Hello bearwithme. Don't think the CC programmer efficient anymore. They not able to fix the problem. This talk about wanting us to enjoy the game is **removed** They are taking the joy out of playing by introducing timed sugar drops. As there are so many complaints over 2 months and nothing is done just reflect on their attitude. Sorry to say 
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Hello again bearwith me. 1 have completed level 5375 and I played the 180 daily to get my one or 2 gold bars. 
    Can I suggest that u bring up to King's that when we complete the 180 please don't give us the time booster because it is absolutely useless as there are no incentives to play more games. Try instead to be more magnaminous and reward those at the top with some non time boosters as incentive for playing daily to complete the 180. In this way there is at least some hope.
    So far I think the game is bias towards the better player.
    Your thought on this please
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    I am sooooo sick of King. First, I was one of the people that had my sugar drops stopped for over a month now I have the timed sugar drops. I have not played CC in a few months now. King has taken all the fun out of it. I thought all of this was suppose to be rectified be mid August....I guess that was BS. Anyway, I have no intention of ever playing again until the timed boosters are gone and u know what I have time now to do other things. It's not so bad.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Unfortunately -the remark about hearing something by Mid/lat August was for an update from the  studios.The update was that the studios were going to keep the sugar drop challenge but that most people would get a mix of timed and untimed boosters.  It was not (unfortunately) a promise that the timed boosters would be totally removed.
    I will go back to the CM and ask for the latest update and let you know if anything has changed. I totally understand your frustration with the timed boosters and I agree 100%. I have expressed my opinion personally and explained that one of the reasons why  we enjoy this game (or at least used to) was because of the opportunities to earn free boosters and the ability to use them when we felt was necessary.  This game has its differences from the other Candy Crush games and we like those differences - which is why there are so many loyal players but that changes like the timed boosters is driving a lot of those loyal players away.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Unfortunately -the remark about hearing something by Mid/lat August was for an update from the  studios.The update was that the studios were going to keep the sugar drop challenge but that most people would get a mix of timed and untimed boosters.  It was not (unfortunately) a promise that the timed boosters would be totally removed.
    I will go back to the CM and ask for the latest update and let you know if anything has changed. I totally understand your frustration with the timed boosters and I agree 100%. I have expressed my opinion personally and explained that one of the reasons why  we enjoy this game (or at least used to) was because of the opportunities to earn free boosters and the ability to use them when we felt was necessary.  This game has its differences from the other Candy Crush games and we like those differences - which is why there are so many loyal players but that changes like the timed boosters is driving a lot of those loyal players away.
    Well it’s quite clear that the players have spoken and want this feature restored to its original state.  The timed sugar drop boosters are as useless as the “rewards” from the “team” features that King has forced upon us in recent months.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?