⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to reconnect

kaal1973
kaal1973 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi there, i am new to this, but i hope somebody can help me.

I play CCSaga/Soda and Farm Heroes on my Android phone and I love it!

Last week I downloaded Friends and logged on to my King account.
I couldn't remember my password, so got a new one.

Friends is working fine, but I can't connect to the other 3 since then.
I still can play, but I can't do competitions, can't see my progression, miss lots of boosters and have an empty avatar box.

When I try to log on, it says "error connecting, try again later"

I hope somebody has an idea

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @kaal1973
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊 

We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way.😭
    You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @kaal1973
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊 

We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way.😭
    You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
  • kaal1973
    kaal1973 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks, I am gonna try right away

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?