Ask Tiffi

bearwithme
bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
edited October 2021 in Discussions

Hi, my name is Tiffi and I have been in the Candy Kingdom all my life, so I have learned a lot about the Kingdom and especially about Candy Crush Saga. So if you want to know more about the game, its history or other fun facts or about me or any of my friends, please feel free to ask me here and I will try and answer your questions. I have a lot of grown-up friends too (like the Community Managers and the Kingsters) so I can always ask them for help if I need to.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi Tiffi, I have a question to ask you.  Do you think any of the players who come to this community would be interested in reading the stories and learning some trivia about you and your friends here?
  • BlueToothFairy
    BlueToothFairy Posts: 5 Level 2
    Yesterday when I finished level 20 it showed the next one will be available in 72 hours but today already it is at a zero and prompting me to buy gold (never received a single life in Candy Crush). When I'm not playing, I'm sending lives but the button seems to be inert. How does it happen that most basic rules don't work?
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @BlueToothFairy, before we ask Tiffi for help could you please tell us if it's the lives that you are referring to.  Are you playing the game on king.com because there are a few glitches going on that the studio is trying to resolve.
  • david965
    david965 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    **Edit by CM: Offtopic**
  • david965
    david965 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    **Edit by CM: Offtopic**
  • @Elsa, that's a great idea! You have written quite a few stories and thanks for helping Kimmy find me with your story on Candy Crush Soda Saga.  !  I heard that she was very worried because my message-in-the-bottles stopped arriving.  If anyone would like to read all the stories that our Superstar has written, please visit this link here.
  • Tiffi_CandyCrush
    Tiffi_CandyCrush Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    Hi @BlueToothFairy, thanks for posting your question here.  @Elsa told me that she wrote you privately about your issue.  Do you have any further questions for me?

@david965, I am not really sure if your message applies to this topic.  What are you trying to get across to me and to the players?
  • Would anyone like to learn more about me?  Ok, here is some personal information that I will share with you here.

Tiffi is my nickname.  I am six years old.  My full name is Toffette Toffee.  I have an adopted father whose name is Mr. Toffee.  He found me in a candy bag one day and took me home with him.  He owns the Candy Store in town and is also the mayor of the Candy Kingdom.  He also adopted my older sister, Kimmy, but she lives in Soda World.  I love to write her about my adventures so I always write them down in a message and then put them in a bottle and send them off to her. 

I am very short and it would take six of me to equal my father’s height.  My favorite food is Swedish Fish and I eat 500 of these fish every day.  My birthday is 23 January and my zodiac sign is Aquarius.  I am left-handed.  Is anyone else here left-handed too?  I have heard that left-handed people are very creative.  @Elsa is also left-handed like me and she is a very creative story teller.

I love fixing problems so I am very helpful to the characters that I meet on my adventures.  It makes me cheerful when I can help people.  Although Bubblegum Troll plays his silly tricks he is still a good friend of mine.  But my best friend is Yeti.  He lives in Chocolate Mountains and he loves chocolate.  But whenever he eats too much of it, he falls asleep!  He is my father’s best friend and they used to be neighbors but he has now moved away so they don’t see each other that often anymore. 

Ok, that's about it for now.  If you have any questions pertaining to the game, except level help, please post your questions here.

• marebear1264
    marebear1264 Posts: 74 Pro Player 👑
    Hi tiffi ,
    I have I love this game when is your next story coming out? 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @marebear1264 did you have a chance to read the stories?  I started working on a new story and maybe it will be done next week.  I will let you know when it is posted.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?