Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• chandan_dreams
    chandan_dreams Posts: 1 Newbie
    For cross points levels - remember you score the most amount of points using a cb with a single color, not a special candy. Obviously you want to choose a color with the most candies on the board and especially if there are countdown bombs of the same color.
  • Ketter_50
    Ketter_50 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Maximise the use of bombs across every level
  • jayvrooman
    jayvrooman Posts: 5 Level 2
    Try too match your color bombs together 
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    edited September 2019
    @Cezdiamond When some candies and/or blockers are out of reach, you could use a special Color Bomb & Striped candy combo to collect those orders in order levels. In jelly levels, you can use jelly fish to remove the jelly that are hard to reach. And in ingredient levels, you can use coconut wheels to bring down the ingredients and free them from licorice locks and/or marmalade. Just make sure there are no licorice or popcorn in the way. Happy crushing everyone! ;)

Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/261796/more-fragments-for-characters-costumes#latest

Vote for adding "Win Moves" option for when a bomb explodes: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/265269/win-moves-for-when-a-bomb-explodes#latest
  • hunnicutt4473
    hunnicutt4473 Posts: 85 Level 3
    I'm on level 2250 on candy crush . I looked at stuck on a level and it said to look on you tube . What I discovered was that on my game I get 12 moved but on the u tube video everyone I watched got 40 moves . I was wondering if y'all could explain that ?
  • Apj
    Apj Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    hi my tips are;     
    • You can match two colour bombs.
    • You can match striped candy with colour bombs
    • You can also match packed candy with colour bombs.
  • wiliam
    wiliam Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello sweet Community... We want to hear from you!

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

Como se tornar superestat

• Jennseay
    Jennseay Posts: 30 Level 2
    If you get stuck on a level, take a break from that game and play another one of the Candy Crush games! 
    When you come back to play it is easier to pass difficult levels!! 😉😉
  • emm1
    emm1 Posts: 70 Level 3
    I make sure the game has my undivided attention. Don't swipe tooo fast or you may swipe the wrong pair and make sure not to accidentally use your boosters which I have done while playing on my phone

• hdjfnt
    hdjfnt Posts: 2 Newbie
    Use your head and if that fails try your wallet. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?