๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Meet the Mentors!

Crimson_Dawn
Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
edited October 2021 in Discussions

Now that you've made it to the Beginner's Corner, it's time to meet the mentors! They'll be here to answer any questions you may have about the game and offer a few tips when you need them. Don't hesitate to tag one of our mentors to help you! Simply type the @ and their username to get their attention.ย 

We'll start with @Elsa! She's one of our original Superstars and is always going the extra mile to keep the community shining brightly! She's sporting those shiny silver stars in her avatar and she's never afraid to jump in and help you with the problems you may experience in your game

Elsa

Next on our list is @firebombmarkus! He's another Superstar that has silver stars on his avatar, which means he's an expert at crushing problems and a key member of the community! You know you're getting top notch support from this guy, which is why he's one of our mentors!

firebombmarkus

@bearwithme is one of our newest Superstars, and the Community Managers made an excellent dicision when they picked her! While she hasn't been in the community as long as our first two mentors, she's equally helpful in the community! She'll make your day a little brighter when she's helping you out or giving you some tips!

bearwithme

Our fourth and final mentor? Well, that would be me, Crimson Dawn. I'll try to help you as best as I can to help you crush those candies like a pro!

Crimson_Dawn

Once again, please don't hesitate to tag one of us if you need help! Remember, this section is for you! We're looking forward to seeing you all around!

ยซ134

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello mentors ๐Ÿ‘‹ย 

bom dia hello GIF
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @QueenMia, do you have any questions for the mentors?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Howdy @QueenMia ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Hi Mentors!ย  I am so excited that you guys created this Beginner's Corner for new players.ย  I hope that you don't mind if I ask you all a question.ย  How did you find out about the Superstar program?ย  What do you like best about being a Superstar?

I will tag you mentors now so that you can share your Superstar story with us.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Ask_Tiffi Welcome to the Beginner's Corner! Aren't you one curious girl? ๐Ÿ˜Š I can tell you that I have found out about the Superstar program the moment I came to this Community. I was searching for answers about some issues and I found it through Google search. I am so grateful I did ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

What I liked from the start is positive energy and willingness to help players with their issues. While helping each other we make bonds and relationships. You can tell players that they are in good hands for sure as everybody in the team will give their best to help ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope you will find your way to help players and satisfy their curiosity. See you around ๐Ÿค—
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi Tiffi, it's so sweet of you to ask us about being a Superstar.ย  I found out about the program about 4 years ago when I was responding to players about their issues in the old King Care community.ย  When they decided to start the program I was contacted by one of the community managers (Cezdiamond) asking if I'd like to become a Superstar.ย  Back then it was called Super User.ย  I can't remember though when it was switched to Superstar.ย  What I like best about being a Superstar is being able to help the players and learn more about what goes on behind the scenes such as in the studio.ย  I was able to speak to some of the Candy Crush Kingsters who work in the studio when they came to our meet and greet.ย  That was a lot of fun learning how they put the game together.ย 

Another wonderful thing that I enjoy about being a Superstar is gaining new friends such as @firebombmarkus, @bearwithme and @Crimson_Dawn!ย  So that's it from me!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello Tiffi - itโ€™s great to have you as part of the beginners corner. We appreciate all your help. ๐Ÿ˜Š I found out about the Superstars when I had some questions and it seemed they were the people who had the answers and were helping people out. I liked that and wanted to become a Superstar myself. I appreciate the friendship and camaraderie with the other superstars and the closer relationship with the CMs.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello, @Ask_Tiffi! Well, my story starts way back in March of this year (so long ago๐Ÿ˜‚). I had an issue with my game and seen that there was a King community. I joined and got it fixed, but I saw Superstars in the community and got curious. I found the Superstar Corner, read all that I could, and I became determined to join the Superstars. Months went by, support questions were answered, feedback was given, and then I got it: an invitation to join the next Superstar program! I can't begin to tell you how happy I was to get the invitation! Obviously I accepted it, and here I am. My favorite thing about being a Superstar is being able to work as a team alongside my fellow Superstars! And, I'm not gonna lie, King treats their Superstars very well!ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?