⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Number of moves reduced.

notnuts50
notnuts50 Posts: 1 Newbie
I read the thread on the number of moves on various levels changing. Some levels are ridiculously difficult to complete. I don't think we should be forced to purchase boosters to complete the game. I've made it to level 1018 and find myself frustrated having to play a level for two or three days to complete it. That is NOT my idea of fun. I was also shocked at how much I've spent on boosters when I got my credit card bill. Adding $3.99 or even $9.99 at a time doesn't seem so bad until I looked at the whole month. I could have taken a family of 5 out for a nice dinner. I think I'll have to find a new game. I'm not spending any more money.

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hi, @notnuts50! If you've read the thread on why the number of moves change, then I won't explain it to you again. All I can say is that you don't have to buy boosters. You obviously can if you want to, but there are plenty of opportunities to win free boosters and you can enter to win gold bars in the community contests. The episode race will give you a few gold bars if you make it to the top three, and coming in first on Popsicle Planet in Dexter's Space Race will give you a UFO.  All you need is a little luck and patience, and you can clear any level. I hope you decide to not give up on Candy Crush! Have a great day! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?