⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold bars

mikestewart
mikestewart Posts: 17 Level 2
Still not getting credit for winning gold bars. Was playing sugar/gum drop game and won two gold bars. Already had four and total did not change after winning two. Still at four. Over the past couple of weeks I have been cheated out of at least a dozen or more gold bars. Get your act together. Too many issues. Crashes, game won't open on phone, losing over 3,000 boosters after switching to iPad,  etc, etc

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2019
    @mikestewart - welcome to our friendly community. Sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. I believe you are referring to the CC Saga game so I will ask the support team to move this to the correct game area.

In regards to boosters though, please note those are stored locally to your own device so if you still have access to the phone/iPad you used before you should be able to log in and see them there.
  • mikestewart
    mikestewart Posts: 17 Level 2
    I still have my Android phone. I uninstalled and reinstalled Candy Crush Saga game and it won't open. Still states unfortunately Candy Crush Saga has stopped. Ok or report.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @mikestewart - unfortunately deleting and reinstalling the game would have wiped out your boosters also. Sorry. 

Ive asked the team in Saga to move and review this for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?