Piggy Bank

It appears you’ve decided to take away the piggy bank. Can you explain this to your customers?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,951 Candy Moderator
    @dingobingo - you should still have the piggy bank.  In fact I just had a limited time offer that increased the amount of gold bars you can get for the same amount of money. Can you take a screen shot that shows that the piggy bank is no longer there?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,951 Candy Moderator
    @dingobingo - the Community Moderator said - "Some of the extra features and challenges like Piggy Bank are triggered after playing a few levels so I would recommend doing that first. Also if you're playing on mobile, there are few things you can try to re-trigger the feature here. "

However, you could possibly be part of a very small test group where the piggy bank has been temporarily removed.
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    all of a sudden my piggy bank is gone. played 17 levels without it coming back as well as restarting candy crush. playing on FB on a PC with win 10. they just keep taking things away !!
  • Amanda_Bowen
    Amanda_Bowen Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    No Piggy Bank for a week or so. I’m at Level 5362, so it’s definitely not that I haven’t advanced far enough in the game. I’ve tried restarting the game and my device without success. Last time this happened I removed and reinstalled the game, only to lose all my boosters! So I’m not doing that again. Without a piggy bank to work towards, what’s the purpose of the stars??
  • Amanda_Bowen
    And ... within an hour of my post, it’s back! Unfortunately not with all the stars I’d won over the last 2 Episodes, but that would have been too optimistic.
  • dingobingo
    dingobingo Posts: 3 Newbie
    You’re lucky! Mine has NOT returned, but King tells me I may or may not be part of a test group. I’m glad they may or may not know. 
  • Amanda_Bowen
    The piggy bank has vanished twice since I wrote the above and no amount of device restarting brings it back. It just randomly reappears after a couple of days or more, but without having saved any stars in the meantime. As I said before, the star system has no purpose without it since that Star Dragon flew off.
  • Amanda_Bowen
    Hello? Anyone from #king around? This random disappearance of the piggy bank continues almost daily and is really annoying. As I have said before, what’s the point of stars if they don’t count for anything? Is this a bug or a new “feature”?  And why is the link to the special offer not working?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?